Relegated teams

Muff

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hull city-

mendy's lazy, definately not worth it, was too inflated idea of himself :anguish:

cairney won't be sold- even in their financial state but anyone else will go for the right price

boaz myhill, their keepers not bad, better than alexander probably and a good bet if we sell mcgregor

moyoukolo has a lot of interest, he's a great player and still young but the likes of chelsea and blackburn are sniffing around for him apparently

zayette's good and easy prey but has been injured recently

jan vennegor of hesselink's there and not bad, strikes where we're maybe lacking at the mo if/ when boyd leaves

burnley-

stephen fletcher looks a good bet :)

hull city-

mendy's lazy, definately not worth it, was too inflated idea of himself :anguish:

cairney won't be sold- even in their financial state but anyone else will go for the right price

boaz myhill, their keepers not bad, better than alexander probably and a good bet if we sell mcgregor

moyoukolo has a lot of interest, he's a great player and still young but the likes of chelsea and blackburn are sniffing around for him apparently

zayette's good and easy prey but has been injured recently

jan vennegor of hesselink's there and not bad, strikes where we're maybe lacking at the mo if/ when boyd leaves

burnley-

stephen fletcher looks a good bet :)

Please no :anguish:

Cairney at Hull or Arfield would be good prospects for the future. Wouldn't touch Eagles, woeful at best. If he was half the player he thinks he is he would still be at Old Trafford. Boyd from Peteborough would give us a bit of flair but i think he'd be around £4 million to buy. The Pompey players wouldn't come for the money we'd offer imo

£4m? :lol:

Im pretty sure he only has 1 year left on his contract.

add to the fact they sent him out on loan this season, you dont loan out a player in the championship to another championship team if the players worth 4m :lol:

Burnely have no debts, so I'd imagine they will be able to hold onto their better players, unless they recieve good offers!?

Steven Fletcher has had a good season.

i wouldnt mind Nugent, he can head the ball, for the amount of crosses we do in a game we score nowhere near enough from them

I am sure Fletcher will be bought by an EPL club

was talk a while back that Coyle wanted to sign him in the summer so thats 1 i can deffo see happening

Yeah for a price, that will be more than our overall transfer budget :disappointment:

If we were offered him say for £5m and our budget was £6m, would you take him?

Yeah for a price, that will be more than our overall transfer budget :disappointment:

No, we need about 5 players so signing 1 for 5M would be hopeless

If Torres leaves, does anyone else think Fletcher might just get his dream move to Liverpool?

Fletcher replacing Torres :anguish:

If Torres was to leave Liverpool would need to sign David Villa or Higuain IMO.

If Torres leaves, does anyone else think Fletcher might just get his dream move to Liverpool?

No.

Proven he can score in the EPL, Liverpool struggling financially....long shot but stranger things have happened.

Far better options, and I'd imagine Burnley would want £5m + for Fletcher. For that amount of money, you get better!

No, we need more than one player to replace 5-6 heading for the exit door.

The way things are we'll be lucky if we get £5million to spend, after cashing in on a few players.

He doesn't play for a "relegated team" as such but I think Milan Bisevac would be a good signing should we be looking to seek out a replacement for Bougherra.

From what I have seen of him he's excellent at stepping off the back with the ball, but he's a relatively solid defender too.

From what I've read he's been regarded as one of the most under rated defenders in the French league for a few years now and although we haven't been too successful with buys from there in the past it's a market that we can afford to shop in (should a takeover happen)

He doesn't play for a "relegated team" as such but I think Milan Bisevac would be a good signing should we be looking to seek out a replacement for Bougherra.

From what I have seen of him he's excellent at stepping off the back with the ball, but he's a relatively solid defender too.

From what I've read he's been regarded as one of the most under rated defenders in the French league for a few years now and although we haven't been too successful with buys from there in the past it's a market that we can afford to shop in (should a takeover happen)

Good solid, no nonsense defender. I'm not sure if he played against us a few years ago (Red Star) - he may have left by then?

I'd be happy with someone like Bisevic. I also think Petter Hansson would be a good signing. I've wanted us to sign him since he left Heerenveen a number of years ago.

Not seen him play for a season, but Frank Fahrenhorst was another player who I always felt would have excelled at Rangers.