Stoke City

Full trip would be no less than £100

say, £30 ticket, £30 bus, £15 drink, £15 food then some other stuff like anything you bought down there so easily over a ton.

FFS! I'll no be drinking wi you if ye can make dae wi 15 quid tae Stoke and back! :beer1:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

say, £30 ticket, £30 bus, £15 drink, £15 food then some other stuff like anything you bought down there so easily over a ton.

aye and add another zero onto that :beer1:

Might see whats the cheapest bus I can find..

Would it make a difference that I'm under 18? Would my ticket for the game be cheaper like it is for home games?

I wouldn't have to worry about the drink I think, was hoping it would maybe be around £60ish at the most but I reckon £75 overall is the most I could go. :(

Bad enough I'm having to leech off my parents to get them to buy me my season ticket haha :blush:

Alright lads; new poster but unfortunately for you lot not a fellow fan I'm a Stoke fan who also loves Rangers winning :praise:.

Right back to the subject...we haven't heard anything down here so the people booking hotels and travel don't get too excited. If Port Vale are at home for that game (as it's the 1st week in the Football League from what date has been mentioned) it won't happen due to crowd trouble; Personally though I'd love this to happen always wanted see Rangers play and hopefully I'll go a few games at Ibrox in the future and get some of that legendary atmosphere in me something we have lacked this season!.

To the people who think it will kick off...can't see it due to the good relationship between the clubs and fans i.e. the loving cup etc. Plenty of memorabilia with our great clubs badges on things and I have some so I'd wear it in pride if my dream match comes true.

I'll stick around a bit I think if I'm welcome :uk:

Hi all , im a Stoke fan too and i hope we play you! i have always wanted to see one of the old firm play against us :D i am looking foward to it, if it goes ahead that is as i remember in our last 2 pre season friendlys against LA Liga sides Osasuna (2008) and Real Valladolid (2009) were both on a Friday night, so if Vale do have a game on 7th August at home i could see us playing on a Friday <cr> but what do i know :P any way i hope the game goes ahead, and well done on winning the SPL :21:

Should be a decent trip. Stoke fans create a tremendous atmosphere, and they play some decent football, nowhere near as bad as some make them out to be. Tony Pulis deserves a lot of praise for the job he's done, especially this season!

I don't do friendlies, but I may look at this one!?

Should be a decent trip. Stoke fans create a tremendous atmosphere, and they play some decent football, nowhere near as bad as some make them out to be. Tony Pulis deserves a lot of praise for the job he's done, especially this season!

I don't do friendlies, but I may look at this one!?

Thanks for the praise our club deserves we play good stuff but we aren't stupid like the West Brazil down in Smethwick and try play it from back with 80 passes ;); Our atmosphere this season has been poor and know where near to what it was last season which is a shame. Anyway your all welcome down here just don't try take over the place or else it will probably kick off; crowd trouble down Stoke is rare unless opponents bring it on themselves; just make sure you scatter yourself a bit and not bring 200k with you or else you won't fit; only 250k people that live here!.

Hi all , im a Stoke fan too and i hope we play you! i have always wanted to see one of the old firm play against us :D i am looking foward to it, if it goes ahead that is as i remember in our last 2 pre season friendlys against LA Liga sides Osasuna (2008) and Real Valladolid (2009) were both on a Friday night, so if Vale do have a game on 7th August at home i could see us playing on a Friday <cr> but what do i know :P any way i hope the game goes ahead, and well done on winning the SPL :21:

Cheers, mate (tu)

It's not as if the mhanky bastards from the east end put up much of a fight but what do we expect out of them ;)

Looking forward to a wee trip down to the Britannia and hopefully a few friendly :beer1:

£15 drink?

Thank fuck im not sharing a bus with you :happy:

Brit is rather cold even in summer but you boys should be ok with the coldness :wink:; woman are alright around here the pretty ones are rather stuck up and expect be WAGS; but then you got the girls who are slags and you can nail for 2 Barcadi Breezers hope this helps (tu)

Brit is rather cold even in summer but you boys should be ok with the coldness :wink:; woman are alright around here the pretty ones are rather stuck up and expect be WAGS; but then you got the girls who are slags and you can nail for 2 Barcadi Breezers hope this helps (tu)

Aye it does, cheers pal (tu):sherlock:

Another stoke fan here, as mentioned above we haven't heard anything official about this yet, But if it is to go ahead, I really cannot forsee any trouble whatsoever as we do have a large amount of Scots who support Stoke as well.

By the same token though, if you do have a few that want trouble, then i'm sure they will find it. Hopefully it will be friendly all round as it would be a shame for both clubs if it did kick off, and as for those of you worrying about our 'physical tag' as mentioned above, it's all paper talk and only highlighted because of that broken leg which if you look closely at was orobably on it's way to being broken before the tackle came in as his studs caught on the turf.

But I for one am really looking forward to this one.

Delilahs Forum

Cheers for the info Stoke fans, you are more than welcome here.

I'll definitely be going down to this if it goes ahead, love the away pre-season game. Always a real party atmosphere like the Emirates was last season.

The Rangers travelling support are not troublemakers, there is very rarely any trouble. Manchester was a complete one-off and those involved are not the same fans who travel to away games. Our reputation for causing trouble is a myth created by the media in this country.

More like:

Bus: £40

Ticket: £30

Food: £5

Drink: £60/£70.