If you could sign one player from the SPL...

warden90

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodwillie or Ryan Flynn ( i know falkirk have been relegated )

Ryan Flynn's a good shout mate , heard a few of the Falkirk boys are blaming him for that miss against Killie , considering its been his performances that has got them points then it makes no sense really <cr>

Ryan Flynn's a good shout mate , heard a few of the Falkirk boys are blaming him for that miss against Killie , considering its been his performances that has got them points then it makes no sense really <cr>

Hahaha havent herd that if im being honest, they could go back to the first game and point out mistakes that could have kept them up, end of the day they didnt have it.

Hahaha havent herd that if im being honest, they could go back to the first game and point out mistakes that could have kept them up, end of the day they didnt have it.

Exactly , Much do you reckon we could get Flynn for?

I honestly think about £300,000 to 450?

Exactly , Much do you reckon we could get Flynn for?

I honestly think about £300,000 to 450?

Not sure he would even cost that much haha.