New manager if Smith calls it a day?

Don81

If Smith leaves who would you want as manager that would be within our budget, imo reid from hamilton might not be a bad shout if we're looking to bring through some of the youngsters as he seems to be doing a good job of it at his current club! Maybe Mcinnes would be in with a shout as he is doing a good job with st Johnstone.

Invite applications and see who wants it. We are not limited to Scots, are we?

Preferably British as we won't be able to attract a big name foreign coach with the dodgy finances and our previous two foreign managers have hardly covered themselves in glory bar advocaats first two seasons but who wouldn't have won the league with that much cash to spend.

Invite applications and see who wants it. We are not limited to Scots, are we?

Preferably British as we won't be able to attract a big name foreign coach with the dodgy finances and our previous two foreign managers have hardly covered themselves in glory bar advocaats first two seasons but who wouldn't have won the league with that much cash to spend.

No to Johnny Foreigner, yes to Billy Reid.

Welcome to Scotland.

If Smith leaves who would you want as manager that would be within our budget, imo reid from hamilton might not be a bad shout if we're looking to bring through some of the youngsters as he seems to be doing a good job of it at his current club! Maybe Mcinnes would be in with a shout as he is doing a good job with st Johnstone.

Ally ofcourse

If Smith decides to walk away, McCoist decides he doesn't want it in our current circumstances and no new investment is forthcoming, I think it will be a straight fight between Billy Reid and Derek McInnes.

However the likelihood of all three of those events happening is pretty slim so I doubt that will happen.

I'd like McInnes regardless, I think he's going to go on to good things.