Kris Boyd will leave Rangers this summer

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely disgusting comments on here. It's all fine while you're sitting there saying "I'd never leave rangers!" "we are the biggest club in the world" etc etc but until you're actually in that situation who are you to judge? Boyd was asked about his future every single week for the past 18 months! Of course at sum point he's gonna wnt the press off his back! Saying that Walters decision will have a bearing bought him time, he's totally entitled to do whatever the fuk he wants.

Signed for 400k and has won us cups single handedly and the league goals 101 in 4 years is fantastic.

Everyone is so quick to say he's a judas n aw this pish! Maybe he just wants a change!! sometimes no matter how much you love something it might not make you completely happy. Maybe he's sick of being left out of big games? Maybe he hates the media up here? Maybe he wants to start a fresh in one of the best leagues in the world. Cuellar went to villa to test himself and I won't hold that against him just like I won't sit here and completely slate the one true goalscorer we have had since super ally.

Get a grip.

People call Cuellar a judas, not sure what makes Kris Boyd any different.

Cuellar spun us a load of shite iirc and then buggered off.

Boyd's never once said he's 100% willing to stay.

He's a money grabbing shite, but that doesn't make you a judas imo.

Boyd has said though, that he basically wanted to stay aslong as Walter was and as long as Rangers still wanted him.

However, i'd be much happier - irrelevant of him being a money grabbing shite or not - to go to Newcastle if he were to leave. You can't argue with their fanbase, and their potential to grow and challenge in the future IMO, as long as they stay up this year. It's a challenge - moreso than playing with Brum who should finish comfortably above the drop but not really challenge for Europe, again IMO.

Boyd said that his future depended on Smith's future, I'm not sure how you can say he's 100% honest.

I said for the most part. He's always said that he'll decide after the seasons over but he did say if Smith stayed, that would have had a big impact on his decision.

Boyd said that his future depends on Smith future, I'm not sure how you can say he's 100% honest.

Didn't say he was honest either.

Perhaps we have different definition of 'Judas' :pipe:

At the end of the day, players come and go, that's just the way it is. If Boyd thinks he can cut it in the EPL, then good luck to him, we'll replace him(hopefully) and move on, just like we always have.

Boyd said that his future depends on Smith future, I'm not sure how you can say he's 100% honest.

Didn't say he was honest either.

Perhaps we have different definition of 'Judas' :pipe:

As journos, we really should have the same one. :lol:

Carlos. :wink:

The one thing that irks me about this the most is that we will lose him for nothing. It's fucking shocking business practise from an RFC point of view that our most saleable asset is being lost for nothing. It also pisses me off that a professed "Rangers man" in Kris Boyd would turn down a solid contract offer for a transfer fee in January then go and tout himself to that club 6 months later and use the lack of a transfer fee as a bargaining chip to get a better deal.

I'll miss his goals but I won't miss his lethargic attitude and the startlingly juvenile petulance he displayed when he wasn't getting his own way (see his title "celebrations" this season as a case in point).

On the flip side of the coin, this means it will be a huge season for the likes of Lafferty, Naismith and Velicka and I really sincerely hope at least one of them steps up to the task.

Absolutely disgusting comments on here. It's all fine while you're sitting there saying "I'd never leave rangers!" "we are the biggest club in the world" etc etc but until you're actually in that situation who are you to judge? Boyd was asked about his future every single week for the past 18 months! Of course at sum point he's gonna wnt the press off his back! Saying that Walters decision will have a bearing bought him time, he's totally entitled to do whatever the fuk he wants.

Signed for 400k and has won us cups single handedly and the league goals 101 in 4 years is fantastic.

Everyone is so quick to say he's a judas n aw this pish! Maybe he just wants a change!! sometimes no matter how much you love something it might not make you completely happy. Maybe he's sick of being left out of big games? Maybe he hates the media up here? Maybe he wants to start a fresh in one of the best leagues in the world. Cuellar went to villa to test himself and I won't hold that against him just like I won't sit here and completely slate the one true goalscorer we have had since super ally.

Get a grip.

Have to agree with you mate.

- Rangers tried to sell Boyd in 2 of the last 3 transfer windows.

- Rangers signed the likes of Lafferty and Miller on HIGHER wages than the SPL's top goalscorer

- Rangers failed to get him signed up to a new contract despite having 2yrs at least in which to do this.

I'll be gutted to see the big man go but I really hope he is a success wherever he goes. :praise: :praise:

i dont think you can blame him, the difference in the money is massive and it also gives boyd a chance to prove to his doubters he can do it at the highest level, just unbelievable that we didnt offer him an extension a couple of years ago and we could have made money off him

Lafferty, Velicka and Naismith. 3 names that make me shudder everytime I see them in the team. A diving 3 good games a season player, a striker slower than davie weir and a headless chicken with all the attacking attributes of a brick.

he'll still be playing in the blue next season , i see the fuck him brigade are back , dont you cunts ever learn your lesson ?

Birmingham? Chelsea? Everton?

I have to be honest, although Boyds goals are undoubtedly important he is not even close to being irreplaceable. If Boyd doesn't want to play Champions League football for the Champions of Scotland, his boyhood heroes then i would rather he was somewhere else. We need players who want to play for Rangers.

Going to take a fuck to yourself. Lying cunt. I hope you rot down there.

Back to the neddless abuse again after calling the Manager a 'cancer'

:sherlock: