Kris Boyd: time to start a new chapter

ryan_rfc

Ho about him lying to the fans for months saying he might stay?

doh doh doh doh doh doh

Good luck to him. He is making sure his family are secure for life with a big money move. He's lived his dream, got the medals, so i personally have no problem with him moving on.

Dont have a problem with players moving on, just have a problem with the bullshite he has been coming out with over last 6 months.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just een reading the report, he claims to have done everything he can in Scotland??

What about scoring against celtic and in europe, what a fucking fud. Hope he falls right on his face.

The volley past boruc? The goals against Haifa, Auxerre, Livorno? Am i missing something?

*awaiting to be told there shite*

Do you even realise how sad a reply that is.

One and i repeat one goal against celtic. And yes the euro teams you have said are not the best.

Just een reading the report, he claims to have done everything he can in Scotland??

What about scoring against celtic and in europe, what a fucking fud. Hope he falls right on his face.

The volley past boruc? The goals against Haifa, Auxerre, Livorno? Am i missing something?

One and i repeat one goal against celtic. And yes the euro teams you have said are not the best.

the livorno team of the time, who by the way had beaten Ac milan, Juventus etc all at home when the Rangers won 3-2 had players like Luccarelli. Auxerre at 2-2 do you not realise how hard it is to take anything away to a French team.

Livorno: Amelia, Galante, Vidigal, Vigiani (Bakayoko 78), Kuffour, Rezaei (Morrone 57), Pasquale, Passoni, Cesar Prates (Balleri 46), Danilevicius, Lucarelli.

Thats the Livorno team of that night. Harldy world beaters, but were no mugs eitha. Dress it up how you want, but the guy scored goals!

the livorno team of the time, who by the way had beaten Ac milan, Juventus etc all at home when the Rangers won 3-2 had players like Luccarelli. Auxerre at 2-2 do you not realise how hard it is to take anything away to a French team.

Livorno: Amelia, Galante, Vidigal, Vigiani (Bakayoko 78), Kuffour, Rezaei (Morrone 57), Pasquale, Passoni, Cesar Prates (Balleri 46), Danilevicius, Lucarelli.

Thats the Livorno team of that night. Harldy world beaters, but were no mugs eitha. Dress it up how you want, but the guy scored goals!

One against celtic and a handfull in europe, that sums it up.

Ok im just gonnae agree to disagree mate 00000042.gif

Ok im just gonnae agree to disagree mate 00000042.gif

Ha ok mate. No probs.

doh doh doh doh doh doh

Good luck to him. He is making sure his family are secure for life with a big money move. He's lived his dream, got the medals, so i personally have no problem with him moving on.

Dont have a problem with players moving on, just have a problem with the bullshite he has been coming out with over last 6 months.

Personally i learned 15 years ago not to believe a word a footballer says in the press because it either gets twisted by the media, the player is thick as fuck, agents poking their noses in etc etc etc.

doh doh doh doh doh doh

Personally i learned 15 years ago not to believe a word a footballer says in the press because it either gets twisted by the media, the player is thick as fuck, agents poking their noses in etc etc etc.

Yeah your prob right mate.

Yeah your prob right mate.

Yah mate. I wait till the player has the scarf over his head saying “This is the team i always wanted to play for” then i know what is happening.

There are a lot of “experts” on Rangers that say they know the inside dealings at Ibrox this board, that have a lot of egg on their faces over this last few weeks. People saying Boyd has resigned for Rangers, Ellie will be in charge in 48 hours etc.

The truth of the matter is there are only 4-8 people at Ibrox stadium that REALLY know what is going on.

If Boyd wants the Rangers support to take these comments seriously then he might want to hold up his hands and admit he made up his comments earlier on in the year.

Its no great tragedy in a footballing sense imo. Boyd will regret this decision for the rest of his life, he can deal with the consequences.

If Boyd wants the Rangers support to take these comments seriously then he might want to hold up his hands and admit he made up his comments earlier on in the year.

Its no great tragedy in a footballing sense imo. Boyd will regret this decision for the rest of his life, he can deal with the consequences.

Why will he regret it? He will be a multi millionaire if he stays clear of a career ending injury. He has lived the dream and played for the team he loves. I know we all say “i would never play for anyone else but Rangers” if we had the chance. But i honestly don’t think any of us can say that as you don’t know till you are in the position he is in.

If the papers are to be believed he is going to be paid 2-300% more than Rangers have offered him. Then if you add sponsorship deals, his signing on fee, which will probably make him a millionaire overnight he is doing it for the good of his family making sure his kids and grand kids are secure for their lives.

I know he has said it’s not for the money, but he knows that we know it is, he has GOT to say it’s not for the money, it’s not good PR to say i am doing it for the money as it then sets you off on the wrong foot with the fans of the next club.

Just MHO

I know he has said it's not for the money, but he knows that we know it is, he has GOT to say it's not for the money, it's not good PR to say i am doing it for the money as it then sets you off on the wrong foot with the fans of the next club.

Just MHO

That may have been an argument had he not also said that he will be taking a step down and that any club that will come in for him will be a smaller club than Rangers...

He is not happy where he is, whether that is because of money, or because of the support being so divided over him or because he has had a gut-full of being dropped for certain games... whatever.... he is not happy and he is moving on, the club are wishing him well after trying to flog him before.... he cost 400k scored a tonne of goals and he goes on his way....

I am so over Kris Boyd now, he is consigned to our history books

He admits he is goin to a smaller club. wants to play more.

I am afraid yo cant get any bigger than Glasgow Rangers.

We cant compete and offer the big money on offer from else were.

So his move is completely amount money at the end of the day.

Good luck to Boyd and his future move.

I know he has said it's not for the money, but he knows that we know it is, he has GOT to say it's not for the money, it's not good PR to say i am doing it for the money as it then sets you off on the wrong foot with the fans of the next club.

Just MHO

That may have been an argument had he not also said that he will be taking a step down and that any club that will come in for him will be a smaller club than Rangers...

He is not happy where he is, whether that is because of money, or because of the support being so divided over him or because he has had a gut-full of being dropped for certain games... whatever.... he is not happy and he is moving on, the club are wishing him well after trying to flog him before.... he cost 400k scored a tonne of goals and he goes on his way....

I am so over Kris Boyd now, he is consigned to our history books

Well said mate. He’s been a hot topic among us all since the day he signed which is actually healthy for the board no matter what side of the fence you sit about his contributions.

I look at it this way, his goals won us leagues and trophies and with out them we probably would not have won as many. I know his record against them and in Europe should have been better, but forget that, let him have an important part in Rangers history and i hope, once all the dust settles in a month or two, most of us will remember him as being part of a Rangers team that punched above it’s weight at a difficult time in our history.

Good Luck Boydy, you've been amazing for us.

Now we will see if the rest of the lads can chip in with goals, instead of feeding Boydy :) I'm really looking forward to the new season, even though it'll be a hard job replacing Boydy's goals.

On the plus side, we'll play in a slightly different style, if the new frontman is more mobile than Boyd. Looking forward to it :)

I agree his goals have been awesome for us and so important,on the plus side we could end up with a better all round forward with pace and who can hold the ball up, Boyd hardly scored any goals since he got injured and we still won the league life goes on.

Bye-bye Kris you will be sorely missed. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone who doesn't think he will be missed, has their head up their arse!

He will be missed, his goals especially, but we move on - bigger and better players have come and gone, and we are not a one-man team!

Not sure if I already commented on this thread... My feelings about KB are:

FUCK OFF YA GREEDY CUNT!

Some Rangers man eh?

Ano fs scoring 127 goals for the team u love, turning down big money from birmingham and turkey haha what a wanker eh? :pipe:

Could it be possible that he wasnt sure if he wanted to stay and only made his mind up recently, or is that too sensible?

Could it be possible that he wasnt sure if he wanted to stay and only made his mind up recently, or is that too sensible?

Exactly. Might means 'maybe will stay'/ 'maybe won't stay'

So where is the lie? He decided on the latter and he's gone.

Have the grace to wish him luck, he did score a lot of goals for us, after all.