Who all wants England to win the WC 2010?

72 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want them to win it?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only people who want england to win it should be english tbh . every1 else will want there country to win unless your scottish like me and your pish team isnae there lol

common sense prevails again (tu)

I'll not be supporting them but wont be cheering on their opponents either.

Could you please add a third option to the poll of "Couldn't give a shit!"?

I wouldnt mind them winning it because they are Brittish.

Im wanting Argentina to win it though.

Only thing is if they do win it we wont hear the end of it :lol:

i dont want england to win as it will corrupt our media for another 44 years...

on a side note though, how can you want england to win it and also argentina - who we had a great war with <cr>

I want them to play good football when I'm watching them but I don't want them to win the the damn thing. Would be unbearable.

I've been fond of Italy since 1994 so I always follow them. They're looking shite this year though :(

I wouldnt mind them winning it because they are Brittish.

tell the english media that, when man u faced chelsea in the champions league final it wasn't a all british final it was an all english final, when rangers went all the way to manchester it wasn't scottish it was british, and when it comes to england its english.

so fuck them

I dont actively want them to win it as there is other teams I prefer to watch there but if they win it wouldnt bother me. The only thing that would annoy me would be the media and seeing Linekar and Ian Wrights grinning like chesire cats, twats <cr>

...live in England - kids brought up in English schools and .... I for one am already sick to the back teeth with all the swaggering shite around me down here...

The wee man has been wearing his Scotland top whenever he can just to wind up all the his school mates and luvvin every minute of it....

If they won it it would only give them all arrogant confirmation that they are indeed the master race and that the trophy is their rightful posession...

Hope they get pumped ... and pumped BAD!

...live in England - kids brought up in English schools and .... I for one am already sick to the back teeth with all the swaggering shite around me down here...

The wee man has been wearing his Scotland top whenever he can just to wind up all the his school mates and luvvin every minute of it....

If they won it it would only give them all arrogant confirmation that they are indeed the master race and that the trophy is their rightful posession...

Hope they get pumped ... and pumped BAD!

How is he winding up his school mates by wearing a Scotland shirt?! :BELM:

Great team but i hate the whole media thing involved with them.

Hadn't even played and were talking about victory parades.

Would never hear the end of it.

Great team?????

England have the potential to be a great team when you see the players at their disposal and the same could be said for countless squads prior to this. Shame they never seem to live up to that potential on the pitch. With Spain having finally won a major tournament recently England have now taken the title of biggest international underachievers.