Players you have met? (Pictures)

So I was wondering who has everyone met (Past & Present players)

& is there any one you would really like to meet!

I personally have met Andy Goram,Durrant,McCloy,Barry Ferguson,Chris Burke,Novo,Klos,Alex Rae,Buffell.

Bob Malcom.

I would really love to Meet Walter Smith & Super Ally!!

does any one have any pics of them meeting the players...

& all I can say when I met Goram what a laugh he was!! at one point double fisting.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a met walter and archie knox in helensburgh trainstation , got walters auto but archie was ragin coz a never asked him :lol:

ahahah Archie Seems like one of the grumpy old men!! especially on that one Walter smith interview with chick.. lol

Met McCulloch, Hutton, Ferguson, Shagger and Boyd in Stuttgart in 2007.

Had to reboot my computer and I lost all the pics from that day :(

McCulloch was a really nice guy, stood up and shook my hand well before I was going to ask him for a picture.

The rest didn't really say anything but they were good with the pictures.

Boyd just looked up at me and played with his phone. Was only in the lounge for about 2 minutes.

a met walter and archie knox in helensburgh trainstation , got walters auto but archie was ragin coz a never asked him :lol:

"Walter can I get your autograph"

"Aye son, here you go, do you want Archie's as well?"

"No your awrite walter"

:lol:

Met Sasa, Whittaker, Fergie, McCulloch, Shagger, Broadfoot, Boyd, McCoist, Mendes after the game vs Milan Last Year. Was sitting couple of seats along from Cuellar when we played liverpool pre season.

Have also met Prso and Goram.

i will try and find the pics with Sasa and whittaker, and i have posted up my signed boyd top before too somewhere.

McCulloch was a really nice guy, stood up and shook my hand well before I was going to ask him for a picture.

Boyd just looked up at me and played with his phone. Was only in the lounge for about 2 minutes.

Heard a few people say the same thing about Boyd. Sounds like a bit of a prick tbh. I think though he prefers to interact with the fans more when he is on the pitch banging the goals in!

I have met quite a few: Barry Ferguson, Caniggia, McGregor, Klos, Lovenkrands, Arteta, Bonisell, Capucho, Amoruso, Steven Thompson, Ian Ferguson, Barry Nicholson, Advocaat, R De Boer, Michael Ball, Hutton, Novo, Davis, Durrant, Little, Danny Wilson so quite a lot :)

I have met quite a few: Barry Ferguson, Caniggia, McGregor, Klos, Lovenkrands, Arteta, Bonisell, Capucho, Amoruso, Steven Thompson, Ian Ferguson, Barry Nicholson, Advocaat, R De Boer, Michael Ball, Hutton, Novo, Davis, Durrant, Little, Danny Wilson so quite a lot :)

Stalk much? :lol:

Stalk much? :lol:

Haha it does seem like that but thats over 10 years (it doesnt sound do bad when I say it like that) :lol:

Met Marvin Andrews, Peter Lovenkrands, Andy Goram, Alex Rae, John Greig, Kevin Thomson, Steven Smith and Pep Guardiola (before the friendly with Hibs).

Spoke to big marvin alot as i played for Raith Rovers 19s :P

Met Marvin Andrews, Peter Lovenkrands, Andy Goram, Alex Rae, John Greig, Kevin Thomson, Steven Smith and Pep Guardiola (before the friendly with Hibs).

Spoke to big marvin alot as i played for Raith Rovers 19s :P

AND NOW

ERSKINE BOYS CLUB WOULD KNOCK YE BACK :)

Heard a few people say the same thing about Boyd. Sounds like a bit of a prick tbh. I think though he prefers to interact with the fans more when he is on the pitch banging the goals in!

Actually found Boyd to be the opposite when I met him at Murray park , he was annoyed he hadn't been scoring lately and just talking away , met the whole team when my mate won the trip to murray park. McCulloch is one of the nicest guys you will meet spoke for ages then going away he beeped the horn and shouted out ''See yeez efter boys'' :lol: Shagger is a laugh aswell , most players are down to earth :D Whittaker is pretty door faced,Alexander gave away a few pairs of goalie gloves.

"No your awrite walter"

One of the punters asked Kirk Broadffoot for his autograph in the pub in Tarbolton.

Sat down for about 10 minutes and continued with his beer.

Then went back over and hands the autographed piece of paper back to Broadfoot and says "There ye go mate - naebody wants it"

Fookin priceless.

"No your awrite walter"

One of the punters asked Kirk Broadffoot for his autograph in the pub in Tarbolton.

Sat down for about 10 minutes and continued with his beer.

Then went back over and hands the autographed piece of paper back to Broadfoot and says "There ye go mate - naebody wants it"

Fookin priceless.

totally uncool

I spoke to Van Vossen in a pub in Helensburgh, had a few in Bud Johnstons pub in Kirkcaldy and have met Big Marv and Nacho when they were at Raith. My mate used to book Marvins flights back to Trinidad when he worked for Thomas Cook. Met Alex Rae in The Stadium MK car park when i went up to the club shop to get something for my boys birthday, spoke for about half an hour and was a great laugh.