Follow Follow Alarm Clock

I'm looking for one of these old alarm clock that's was like Ibrox if I remember right and when it went off the doors opened where there was like mini gers subuteo players and follow follow would play and I think lights would flash.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

If so can any one direct me to one please.

My da has got one i know what your are looking for

Is there any chance you could have a look at it to see if it has anything written on it that could help me with a search for one or has it got a proper name for the product mate?

Is there any chance you could have a look at it to see if it has anything written on it that could help me with a search for one or has it got a proper name for the product mate?

I need to go right now mate but i will check when i get back (tu);)

I need to go right now mate but i will check when i get back (tu);)

Thanks bud, no rush. Im just having a hell of a time trying to find one :lol:

I just wiped the dust off of mine,theres no name on it or anything like that mate (td)

Shocked all of my wee subuteo guys are still standin lol

Thanks for checking mate, any idea what i could come under :lol: Ive been searching for hours.

I just wiped the dust off of mine,theres no name on it or anything like that mate (td)

Shocked all of my wee subuteo guys are still standin lol

Have one of these too, my ma and da bought to me unfortunately my men have no legs :lol: but if i remember right it was an official Rangers FC shop product because of JJB you don't get anything like this anymore pity really.

I had one of these, the doors would fly open and belt out follow follow. It used to scare the absolute shit out of me when it went off in the morning, it was so so loud, I don't think there are any words to describe how much of a fright it gave u when u where sleeping. I only put up with it cause it was a rangers one!

Best of luck finding one. Have u tried eBay for a 2nd hand one?

I had one of these, the doors would fly open and belt out follow follow. It used to scare the absolute shit out of me when it went off in the morning, it was so so loud, I don't think there are any words to describe how much of a fright it gave u when u where sleeping. I only put up with it cause it was a rangers one!

I have mate, no luck. Ill keep looking though i should get a second hand one somewhere surely.

I have mate, no luck. Ill keep looking though i should get a second hand one somewhere surely.

I have one sitting in my spare room. I've just put batteries in it and it's still in full working order. It's yours if you want it. Send me a PM.

I have one sitting in my spare room. I've just put batteries in it and it's still in full working order. It's yours if you want it. Send me a PM.

Well in, that man! :clap::21::clap:

I had one when i was about 4 or 5 and i got one again a few years ago, FF still plays and makes me shit it in the moring but i think theres only 2 players left :lol: