This years big walk..

Heard that Bridgeton , Dalmarnock , Rutherglen and Cambuslang districts and bands are now going up Duke street instead of going through Glasgow cross.

Are the screws pandering to the terrorist lovers?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard that Bridgeton , Dalmarnock , Rutherglen and Cambuslang districts and bands are now going up Duke street instead of going through Glasgow cross.

IIRC there was a fight at Glasgow Cross last year.

Aye and naw , no parade is getting to go through there. That rebel rabble didn't go through there at the weekend.

The park tends to be the worst part of the day

Aye,that was my band at the RBP parade in August.

Aye and naw , no parade is getting to go through there. That rebel rabble didn't go through there at the weekend.

Cheers mate00000042.gif

The park tends to be the worst part of the day

Thats why we disappear and come back when its time to leave!

I walked through Duke St on the way home last year with Toll Cross lodge. Streets were packed.

Glasgow walk is 3rd July, I will be walking with a Toll Cross lodge.

Wishaw walk is 10th July, I will be walking with my own lodge from Bellshill, we have the Cambuslang Volunteers booked to walk with us. :crabflute:

Then over to Belfast for the big walk on the 12th.

Next year the big Lanarkshire walk is in my home town Bellshill and I am due to be the Master next year so that should be good. :)

do Stirling not get first option on the parade next year?

im sure thats what happened with Larkhall mate.

As far as I am aware, Bellshill have the walk next year as the roadworks will be completed by then.

Wishaw walk is 10th July, I will be walking with my own lodge from Bellshill, we have the Cambuslang Volunteers booked to walk with us. :crabflute:

Next year the big Lanarkshire walk is in my home town Bellshill and I am due to be the Master next year so that should be good. :)

You walking this Saturday Gaz ?

I walked through Duke St on the way home last year with Toll Cross lodge. Streets were packed.

Ayee,good bluenose area :D

You better tell coco its Sunday the dick told me and Ryan it was Saturday :lol:

:rolleyes: hahaha :lol: He is a mongo.

Are you going to the sash bash on Saturday up the Imperial?

A cleared it up with him :lol:

Me sash bash Imperial Saturday Ayeeeeee :beer1:

You going mate ?

The Glasgow Walk is the 3rd and the Central walk is the 10th in Wishaw but was supposed to be in Bellshill but the district knocked it back because of roadworks and redevelopment in the town centre but it will be in Bellshill next year but Wishaw this year

Glasgow-3rd

Wishaw-10th

Belfast-12th

Perth is on Saturday 26th of June - not being a traditional Orange venue, we could be doing with all the support that we can that day

looks like i will be following your band then mate. usually follow whoever leaves from tollcross

what a band

what a band

Drum sections pish :craphead:

Well Done Gary if you get to be the Master for the walk in Bellshill i will see you there at the crack of dawn (tu)

You walking this Saturday Gaz ?

Nope, I am walking on Sunday in Bellshill. It is our church parade.

Where are you waliking from?

We normally start down by Mansfield Road, no sure if thats where we are walking from this year.

Gary is it there this year and if so what time we start on Sunday, I've forgot to keep note of it.

Point of order Brother Gary - Master-in-waiting.

Tollcross is one word - not Toll Cross.

I'm an east-end man..............trust me. ;)