Footbal Chants and Sectarianism

You've got some nerve crying anybody a celtic fan considering the fact you don't go to Ibrox :rolleyes:.

I have to admit people who say things like that annoy the fuck out of me.

What ?, the celtic fan comment ?.

"the fact you don't go to Ibrox"

What are you implying there exactly? Did he say previously in the thread he doesn't goto Ibrox or are you saying his argument is completely invalid because he can't make it to every game?

Because he told me he doesn't go to Ibrox, so for him to call Rangers fan's who go to Ibrox every week a celtic fan, taig or anything along those line's is annoying and just plane stupid.

And i told you i do goto Ibrox but because i'm from Ulster it restricts me from going every week. :rolleyes:

Your a twisted wee feck.

That maybe so, but to brand Rangers fans who go to Ibrox "taigs" and such makes you sound like a complete twat ;).

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<cr>

Why do you twats always go mad when some one calls you a bheast i always wonder?

I'm not going mad - I am asking a reasonable question which you seem to be avoiding

I just dont like it when that gets slung at me when someone is losing an argument - It's pathetic

Please cease with name-calling as well

Well i shouldn't have to explain that its self-explanatory. :rolleyes:

<cr>

Why do you twats always go mad when some one calls you a bheast i always wonder?

I'm not going mad - I am asking a reasonable question which you seem to be avoiding

I just dont like it when that gets slung at me when someone is losing an argument - It's pathetic

Please cease with name-calling as well

Well i shouldn't have to explain that its self-explanatory. :rolleyes:

Well, obviously not if I am asking you

What is your problem with answering a simple question?

It's in Ulster-Scotch you wouldn't understand. :rolleyes:

My ancestors where Ulster-Scotch as it is known to me and my family not Ulster-Scots.

Make up a website, I'm sure it'll be popular then (tu)

Ulster-Scotch is the Ulster Scots term for it (Tha Boord o Ulster-Scotch), used in mother tongue.

A wee 2 minute research tells you that. (tu)

My ancestors where Ulster-Scotch as it is known to me and my family not Ulster-Scots.

why would he want to make up a website

Ulster-Scotch is the Ulster Scots term for it (Tha Boord o Ulster-Scotch), used in mother tongue.

A wee 2 minute research tells you that. (tu)

Thank you IYC (tu)

tumbleweed.jpg

?

Ever seen a film where, for example .... oh fuck it, it doesn't matter.

Naw it doesn't work like that maybe in a handwringer world but in the real world it just can't be forgotten.

What the fuck are you talking about ?.

tumbleweed.jpg

?

Naw it doesn't work like that maybe in a handwringer world but in the real world it just can't be forgotten.

The Billy Boys is here to stay and thats final no made up

EUFA directive what ever the feck EUFA is :lol: is going to end it so the OP can go back to paedoville with that ok end of.

tumbleweed.jpg

?

The Billy Boys is here to stay and thats final no made up

EUFA directive what ever the feck EUFA is :lol: is going to end it so the OP can go back to paedoville with that ok end of.

Is that you explaining what your last comment is supposed to mean ?.

Go and join The Third Reich i heard if they don't get their way they bite on a small test tube. ;)

You take offence so easily :lol:, Its crazy how you can see a picture of a tumbleweed and go crazy.