Footbal Chants and Sectarianism

Go and join The Third Reich i heard if they don't get their way they bite on a small test tube. ;)

You take offence so easily :lol:, Its crazy how you can see a picture of a tumbleweed and go crazy.

looks like a photo of the street where the stop the billy boys getting sung meeting has been called

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go and join The Third Reich i heard if they don't get their way they bite on a small test tube. ;)

You take offence so easily :lol:, Its crazy how you can see a picture of a tumbleweed and go crazy.

Offended?

I tell you now I'm only offended by people like you who pretend they know everything when really your a ass-blast.

Offended?

I tell you now I'm only offended by people like you who pretend they know everything when really your a ass-blast.

It was a picture of a tumbleweed fs :lol::lol::lol:

looks like a photo of the street where the stop the billy boys getting sung meeting has been called

:lol:

Offended?

NO SURRENDER!

Offended?

NO SURRENDER!

<cr>

Offended?

NO SURRENDER!

<cr>

Whats that about now you lost for words.

Boab, don't even rise to it, its so pointless and a waste of time.

Thank fuck i have actually got somewhere with you now. :happy:

You sure have, I've realised its a waste of time arguing with you about anything because you can't answer any simple question or finish your arguments. just spreading the word that your a clueless twat ;).

did you text him that when he told you it was a ladyboy he had niped in a club :h34rt::praise:

You were quick to jump in there for SOW :lol:

did you text him that when he told you it was a ladyboy he had niped in a club :h34rt::praise:

Naw he wasn't he was just pointing out a wee rumor :rolleyes:

You sure have, I've realised its a waste of time arguing with you about anything because you can't answer any simple question or finish your arguments. just spreading the word that your a clueless twat ;).

If I'm clueless then what are you i'd love to know please explain yourself?

If I'm clueless then what are you i'd love to know please explain yourself?

A young man with a massive penis.

A rumour <cr>?. Rumours are for primary school kids.

:lol: i was being sarcastic twat.

:lol: i was being sarcastic twat.

So he was quick to jump to your aid then :lol:?.

Yet again an OP starts a contentious thread and disappears.

Yet again the same posters do their best to disrupt an important thread.

Singing FTP is ludicrous and pointless as it cannot be justified end of.

Singing the Billy Boys at Ibrox will get you banned as it is they who banned it NOT Uefa.

It may not be everyone's cup of tea but no fan has the right to tell another fan not to sing it when it is a matter for that fan and no one else.The same applies in reverse if a fan doesn't wish to sing it.

I will and do sing TBB as I see nothing wrong with it especially when compared to the songs and chants of other fans in Scotland.

As your bum chums are to jump to yours Travelingdangleberry and tit.

Don't need anybody jumping in for me, unlike yourself. Anyway this thread has turned into shit, have fun arguing with yourself wee man ;).