*** 26th June Round of 16 Games Thread ***

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Calm down, Marcel.

Too bad you turned your back on them to play for France.

i know, he must be gutted he played for France and won the World Cup and Euro's, silly Marcel :pipe:

On the verge of suicide I heard.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

x2

poor Landosad.gif

I'm still DAMN proud of the US boys. Two bad defensive breakdowns on the same area. Ghana's close defense did a great job. Ball possession was in their favor most of the game. Felt bad for Mo. :( WeeBlue, I'm going to keep my chin up and be proud of the USA's run in this tourney.

Now I'm on to rooting for Holland: Hup! Holland Hup! Gooooooo Oranje!

Absolutely crushed after that (td)

It makes it worse after both goals were the result of really slack defending. I think the Algeria and Slovenia games took alot out of the team. I said before the tournament that making the last 16 would be a good achievement, and it is, but for a little while I felt we could make a special run.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

x2

poor Landosad.gif

I'm still DAMN proud of the US boys. Two bad defensive breakdowns on the same area. Ghana's close defense did a great job. Ball possession was in their favor most of the game. Felt bad for Mo. :( WeeBlue, I'm going to keep my chin up and be proud of the USA's run in this tourney.

Now I'm on to rooting for Holland: Hup! Holland Hup! Gooooooo Oranje!

Agree m8 - no shame in losing to Ghana at all. (tu) Hoping for Holland to do well also.

I feel sorry for you guys, but the better team really did go through tonight.

Give it another generation and US Soccer will be a force to be reckoned with.

I think if we didn't come out so flat in the first half, and had Bradley gone with Edu/Gomez over his favorites Clark/Findley to begin with, we would have fared much better.

It just sucks as people were really starting to get into the World cup and the national team, and then that abruptly ends

I think if we didn't come out so flat in the first half, and had Bradley gone with Edu/Gomez over his favorites Clark/Findley to begin with, we would have fared much better.

It just sucks as people were really starting to get into the World cup and the national team, and then that abruptly ends

Just remember, that even with setbacks it's a sentiment thats growing every year.

I mean they pretty much trebled their viewing figures for this WC in the US didn't they? And that's when the timing of the games was much worse for the average American to watch

Just remember, that even with setbacks it's a sentiment thats growing every year.

I mean they pretty much trebled their viewing figures for this WC in the US didn't they? And that's when the timing of the games was much worse for the average American to watch

Well, CG, I have July and August to wait before the NFL starts again in September. Looking forward to the Minnesota Vikings playing at the New Orleans Saints on September 2, 2010 at 7:30 pm.

Sorry... y'all go ahead and carry on with the WC.

Well, CG, I have July and August to wait before the NFL starts again in September. Looking forward to the Minnesota Vikings playing at the New Orleans Saints on September 2, 2010 at 7:30 pm.

I'm looking forward to another season in the AFC North, but only after the WC. :pipe:

I'm looking forward to another season in the AFC North, but only after the WC. :pipe:

ClintonGrey :pipe:

ClintonGrey :pipe:

Landoso. :pipe: