Rangers JJB

Okay - here goes my rant.

Yesterday before heading to the walk i had decided to go to the Rangers Megastore JJB and get the home top, with name and number on the back.

Everything went well - picked top, tried it on - medium made me look quite slim lol, but got to the till, and the lassie was very friendly and put everything through as normal.........then it came to the printing part........

I asked for my nickname of Nagasaki with the number 8, as i have done for the past 6 seasons out of the exact same store - so the lassie said 'we are only allowed to print first or second names, or players names'. i said 'im giving u my money to print a name - its a nickname, im not asking you to print FUCK THE POPE on it' so she asked her fat ginger manager who said this was not acceptable.

i told him that Nagasaki is my middle name....he asked for proof!!!

Fuck me - all to get fucking printing on a top!!!

For a place which is crying out for income - this doesnt seem like the way ahead - to be so stringent on names.

I didnt purchase the top, so thats £50 quid the JJB lost out on.

I think back to the days of 'Ready for the Future' and 'Buy Direct' so that the profits go directly into the purse of the squad - we sold out to JJB and should, in my opinion - get them to fuck.

Im not overly bothered about the fact i didnt get my top - thats irrelevant and i can get it elsewhere (and it saved me fifty quid for the walk y'day!!!) but in general, if a percentage of fans cannot get what they want on the back of their tops due to some tight-arsed fucker in the shop, then its another drop in income which is the last thing We Rangers need.

Rant over.

Nagasaki ;)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not the first time i have heard this happening. Bunch of morons, if someone wants to pay extra to get something written on the back then i dont see what the problem is as long as its not something like FTP i suppose.

JJB=CND :-D

Seriously, it's a nonsense that something like that is banned. I can understand that they need to have some sort of policy in place, but I would doubt that name could cause offence, unless we go on a tour of Japan!

Therefore, im assuming if i reverted back to my alternative option of 'Gascoigne 8' i would need to provide some kind of proof that is my name, since he is no longer a player.

Maybe my dressing gown and fishing rod would help lol

sure other shops will do the print for you?

Thats not the point mate - what im getting at is why cant the shop at Ibrox accomodate fans who want something a little bit different on their top, therefore losing out on income.

Rangers are going on about how skint we are, and i know this is just one miniscule example, but income is income and Rangers need everything they can get - if i go to Greaves Sports to get printing done - Rangers get fuck all. thats not what i would wish for, neither would/should Rangers, or any other fan with our best interests at heart.

We get drawn in by the heart strings, as we should do and i dont have a problem with that - its just when they start ripping the pish out of the ones who care so much that makes me worry about whats going on.

Try sports direct in braehead or glasgow city mate ;) the one i work in down here does alot a ones without being too fusy :D we done one for a lad the other day with queens 11 on it :D pound a letter and 4 for number am sure

Try sports direct in braehead or glasgow city mate ;) the one i work in down here does alot a ones without being too fusy :D we done one for a lad the other day with queens 11 on it :D pound a letter and 4 for number am sure

JJB - Anoher shocking deal done by Murray. We have lost outin a furtune over the last 2 years a champs, we could and should have been selling loads of champs stuff drirecr from the clud.

But hay, nice little deal between Murray and his pal at Wigan.

the JJB deal is a disgrace

its a shite shop and worse company

another huge financial error by Murray

our merchandising part of our club is an absolute embrrassment for a club of our stature

but im sure we all knew that

fucking sickening that deal

the quicker we are away from jjb the better

if your wanting printing done, buy the letters individually, i worked in jjb edinburgh in 2002, and i wasnt even allowed to print queens 11 for my friend :( so i sold him the letters individually to do it himself, an iron, and a t towel and he done it just fine

everything i hear about jjb and this rangers deal makes me sick

(tu)

We should never have agreed to the JJB deal IMO. Obviously the finacial gains in the short term were welcome but in the long run I think its actually cost us money. My local JJB has hardly any Rangers products at all except for shirts, some training gear, pens. Not even mugs! There was a better selection of products in the club shops. Not everyone can make it up to the megastore reguarly to get DVD's/mugs/things for Birthdays etc. I think had we kept the shops in the long run we would have made more money than we did with the JJB deal. Just my opinion :)

We should never have agreed to the JJB deal IMO. Obviously the finacial gains in the short term were welcome but in the long run I think its actually cost us money. My local JJB has hardly any Rangers products at all except for shirts, some training gear, pens. Not even mugs! There was a better selection of products in the club shops. Not everyone can make it up to the megastore reguarly to get DVD's/mugs/things for Birthdays etc. I think had we kept the shops in the long run we would have made more money than we did with the JJB deal. Just my opinion :)

http://www.rangersmegastore.com

:BELM:

OMG not the mugs!! :BELM:

lol some poor people have no internet access :wink:

lol some poor people have no internet access :wink:

If they are on here moaning about it then they do

2 years ago the guy in front of me at JJB in Dumfries got Nakamura 8 My Dog on his with no bother at all...!?

Must depend on who is working the counter at the time....some wankers play everything "by the book" no matter how ridiculous!!! Arseholes!

We should never have agreed to the JJB deal IMO. Obviously the finacial gains in the short term were welcome but in the long run I think its actually cost us money. My local JJB has hardly any Rangers products at all except for shirts, some training gear, pens. Not even mugs! There was a better selection of products in the club shops. Not everyone can make it up to the megastore reguarly to get DVD's/mugs/things for Birthdays etc. I think had we kept the shops in the long run we would have made more money than we did with the JJB deal. THATS A FACT :)

Murray got us in the shit and needed a huge cash injection quick, his pal, the owner of jjb agreed a deal, it was shite in reality and weve paid the penalty.

would love our shops back and shot of murray too!

(tu)

Nagasaki?!? Your at it mate.

N-obody

A-preciates

G-erry

A-dams

S-tupid

A-rsehole

K-iddyfiddling

I-ncest fucker.

:pipe:

Seriousily though, they should use a bit of common sense, things like FTP TFIO etc fair enough, but nicknames?