Danny Wilson to Liverpool

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just came up on BBC that this is now completed. 3 year deal.

All the best Danny. Definitely think this was the correct decision by the club.

good decision from Rangers, poor decision for Wilson.

wilson says there were champs league teams in for him

thats why liverpool paid a decent fee i presume as their was competition

that banishes alot of peoples theories regarding we will take th efirst offer, its the rangers way dah de dah de dah, someone done summit right in this situation then, wonder if anyone will say so

Hope he does well in his career, at least he never fed us any bullshit, admitted that he wanted to leave, and never let us down when he played.

Anyone who is glad he's gone because he's a tim needs to grow up. He never et us down and had the chance to join LIVERPOOL. Not very many could turn that down tbh, I wish him well.

Move on, hope we get a few in and don't lose anyone else.

Rangers will receive 2million up front as a result of the move, with a further 3million to come based on Wilson's appearances for the 18-time English champions.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/articles/20100721/wilson-deal-completed_2254024_2098517

Without knowing all the details, there is no way of knowing how realistic it is that we actually see any of the add-ons.

The lads big headed, should have stuck around up here a little longer.

Why?

Rangers are in a mess, he's not a boyhood Rangers fan, not that it matters, he's got the chance to play in the Premiership at a club like Liverpool. I don't blame him for leaving, he may never have got that chance again. He'll be playing alongside Reina, Gerrard, Torres...

At least he's not leaving for the Championship and some mid-table pish.