Danny Wilson to Liverpool

The lads big headed, should have stuck around up here a little longer.

Why?

Rangers are in a mess, he's not a boyhood Rangers fan, not that it matters, he's got the chance to play in the Premiership at a club like Liverpool. I don't blame him for leaving, he may never have got that chance again. He'll be playing alongside Reina, Gerrard, Torres...

At least he's not leaving for the Championship and some mid-table pish.

Was nice seeing him along big Weir thats all. Shame we didn't have him on a longer contract could have held out for more money

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So £3m based on appearances? So he will have to play about 300 games before we receive that knowing the way we conclude deals.

Looks like it. Would be interesting to see what the terms in that are!?

Well at least we got a resonable fee for the little w**ker. Glad he is away its a disgrace that he rejected a new contract after the time and effort Rangers have put into his development.

I have got a lot more respect for John Fleck after the way he came out signed a new contract with us

Apparently he is going to be on £14,000 a week. For an 18 year old that is crazy!

Can't really pay potentially £5m for a player, and give him a £2,000 contract.

Just think if the club had thought to offer (or have been in a position to offer) the lad a contract at the start of last season or maybe after the Dundee game when he made his first appearance, we could have been looking at a bigger fee and it would surely have been a case of offering him a contract knowing it would be a worthwhile investment... in the end, Walter said Wilson wanted to leave so Wilson has obviously had it in his head for a while that he wanted to go, maybe since the end of the season? At the end of the day, Perry takes over the role as promising young centre back who will hopefully come into the team at some point.

Danny Wilson is a T*rrier cunt anyway. One of the most positives bits of business for The Rangers this year. :clap:

You know this for sure do you?

Aye mate. Straight fae murray park :craphead:

I think he's handled the move pretty well and he's left in a dignified manner. A young lad who always gave his all in a Rangers jersey, and was honest with the club and support. He's got a big move to Liverpool and the Premiership and will play with some top players against the likes of Rooney, Drogba, Silva, RVP... You can't take that away from him. The better he does, the more we benefit - I wish him all the best!

I think he's handled the move pretty well and he's left in a dignified manner. A young lad who always gave his all in a Rangers jersey, and was honest with the club and support. He's got a big move to Liverpool and the Premiership and will play with some top players against the likes of Rooney, Drogba, Silva, RVP... You can't take that away from him. The better he does, the more we benefit - I wish him all the best!

Totally agree with this, some of the comments on here over the past day have been a disgrace!