Predicted League Position?

League Position 2010/11  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you reckon we

Just wondering where you all reckon we'd finish next year as the team is now? Personally, I reckon 3rd :disappointment:

If we don't lose anyone else, which maybe a big if & we get a couple more players in, then there is no reason why we can't retain the title. The spirit amongst our squad is unbelievable at times & I can't see that changing next season.

Although the beggars have made some signings, I don't think there is anything there to worry us.

They have a manager who will blow up at the first decision that goes against them which will hinder the rest of the team.

Too many people are getting carried away & being too negative. There is still a few weeks away before we start & by then the beggars could already be out of Europe.

I don't think things will be as bad as folk are making out

No Surrender!!!!!!!!!!

As things are right now, Rangers have:

The best keeper in the SPL

The best back-up keeper in the SPL

The best defence in the SPL

The best midfielder in the SPL

The 2nd highest goalscorer in the SPL from last season (Only Stokes scored more now Boyd's away)

Arguably the 3 best players in the SPL (Shagger, Boogie, Davis)

The best & most experienced manager in the SPL

The yahoos have:

A rookie manager with mental health issues

A front line of Tranny & Costa - put together scored less SPL goals than Anthony Stokes last season

Signed 5 new players, 2 of whom are complete diddies (Mulgrew & Murphy), 2 unknown (Korean & Mexican), and 1 good (Ledley)

Lost the 2 main reasons they managed to finish 2nd last season rather than 3rd (Keane & Kamara)

Sold the best keeper they've had for 20 years

So aye - as things stand I think we'll do ok (tu)

fuck 3rd/4th he have champions in our team, player with experience of winning league, even if we dont get anyone in were no finishing 3rd or 4th, get new players then we will win the league dont well tbh i think 2nd more likely than 1st, selics very active in the transfer market

FFS 3rd! Who the fcuk could split the Old Firm over a season ?

Straight race between us an them - and they have Neil Lennon as manager!

1st is always the target/expectation - 3rd is a real losers mentality no matter what way you look at it!

If we dont sign anyone and loose a few more players I can see the season being a struggle and a battle for 2nd place. Hopefully Walter has a masterplan though and come May number 54 will be with us :sherlock:

I've read and researched quite a lot about our great club and when I read this article I can only reflect on the words of a man before my time, Willie Waddell. He declared that what made The Rangers big was not a big support, no, he said, it was that we 'think big'. That is the difference between the people that made the club what it is, what it was, and what it always will be, and some of the people who come on here. This season I expect every player who plays for that blue jersey to remember who they are playing for and to give their best.

I will be putting my money in the club, because it is not the product on the park that comes first, no, it is the club that comes first. Rangers isn't Asda, only to glory hunters is the product preeminent, not to true Rangers fans. We have young players to come in, and we will make signings, but the hysteria from surrender monkeys, as displayed this summer, last summer, and the summer before, is not the Rangers way.