Sol Bamba

Simple we cut our cloth accordingly, quality with the money we can offer.....not a lot. However i do believe we will have a team that come the end of the season will be challenging for all the domestic honours. It will be more down to the tactics employed and the work rate as well as team spirit that serve us well and not the quality of player on the park.

What is quality in terms of whats expected at Rangers?

Or is quality being good enough to turn teams over in the SPL?

Certainly teams in the past have had quality, but few players in recent seasons have been of the same calibre.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Diddy or not he might just be the kind of diddy we need. Cash is short and Bamba wont come at huge wages, as cover i'm sure he could do a job....think back to big Marv, he was slated but did alright the majority of time. Watch this space ;)

Watch what space?

Unreal the amount of people talking out their hole on this forum.

big marv was fuckin hopeless

bamba is also crap

no thanks

What a load of pish. Big Marv was a cracking signing for us, he wasn't flashy, he just done his job, which was to defend. What else can you ask for a defender. To call him hopeless is an absolute joke.

big marv was fuckin hopeless

bamba is also crap

no thanks

What a load of pish. Big Marv was a cracking signing for us, he wasn't flashy, he just done his job, which was to defend. What else can you ask for a defender. To call him hopeless is an absolute joke.

:lol:

fishing again i see goat, is that all you do these days? :)

the big man was fuckin gash! end of

defend? he couldnt even do that!

(tu)