Sol Bamba

Cover?

We need players, ones who will improve the first-team!

No doubt it will be labelled as being negative, but I think Sol Bamba is an absolute bombscare.

:lol:

Can we have a transfer section so I don't need to read this pish.

NO if us mods need to read all the shite so do you :P

Another reason why I should be a mod, i'd soon sort you lot out.

Diddy or not he might just be the kind of diddy we need. Cash is short and Bamba wont come at huge wages, as cover i'm sure he could do a job....think back to big Marv, he was slated but did alright the majority of time. Watch this space ;)

Smith and Bain have both said we will only be going for quality players as good as what we already have so why do people insist on touting pish like Bamba as potential signings?

Its getting embarrassing now how desperate some people are for us to make any signing whatsoever, regardless of their quality, or in this case lack of.

Does anybody actually BELIEVE we are going to buy QUALITY !!!!!

What would we class as quality? I would class the likes of Messi as Quality but we couldn't afford his boot deal never mind a player of this quality

As for as good as what we have......I can't see a great deal of quality in our current team. Anyone agree/disagree

Well it was good enough to win the league two years on the trot.

McGregor, Bougherra, Davis, Miller are quality players. Do you just want us to sign players for the sake of it or with our limited budget would you not prefer us to take our time and bring in the right players rather than some dross to pad out the squad?

we can't even persuade an average player to leave Burnley !!!!

We offered him a wage which was more than enough, he wanted more money, fcuk him, his loss!

I agree with you, but like many others the lack of movement in the market would suggest dross might be the level we get. As for winning the league, we were hardly opposed by the greatest teams in the world. I take my hat of to Walter and his team for achieving what they have with such limited resources but even the players you mention, bougy, miller would they walk in to a team with quality players????

Diddy or not he might just be the kind of diddy we need. Cash is short and Bamba wont come at huge wages, as cover i'm sure he could do a job....think back to big Marv, he was slated but did alright the majority of time. Watch this space ;)

The difference with Big Marv is that he was great in the air and pretty decent at tackling. For his size Bamba isn't very good in the air and he is strangely weak for his size.

He played his best football for Hibs in front of the back 4 and we already have better options there and at centre back.

I agree with you, but like many others the lack of movement in the market would suggest dross might be the level we get. As for winning the league, we were hardly opposed by the greatest teams in the world. I take my hat of to Walter and his team for achieving what they have with such limited resources but even the players you mention, bougy, miller would they walk in to a team with quality players????

Well what to you class as quality? Do you not think its relative to the team? Clearly we are not going to be signing players like Messi etc, if thats your only definition of a quality player then you perhaps have to question the relativity of that definition to what quality means to teams who cant afford 50 million transfer fees.