Tonight I will mostly be supporting

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Celtic were awarded a free kick and the Braga player got a bit close to the player looking to take it. Jim Craig started saying " Play it off him, Play it off him and get him a booking"

Fuk me thats outrageous in a game where they need another 3 goals to win, this was with about 10-15 minutes to go.

How the Evil Half live eh? :disappointment:

There was another bit when a boy was down so Braga put the baw out deep in Celtic half and they were having a go at the boy for... just like what Kamara did at Ibrox last season (mind you, Thomson snapped him for it :) )

Cunts!!!

These commentators are fucking sick! I know its obviously taken off a celtic channel but some of their urging the player on is embarassing... one of their players was on the wing and he almost forgot he was commentating when he started screaming "take him on, take him on"... its fucking hilarious though :beer1: :beer1:

They're fucking retards aswell :lol: One of them said the game has died a little and the other cunt starts saying something about the temperature, obviously meaning tempo doh

haha dim deluded cunts thats segregated schooling for you!!