The Gallant Pioneers Website Launched.

Guest therabbitt

Looking good guys, looking forward to getting a good read when I get home (tu)

Could you add RM as a link? Seen the email address to send a request, but I thought in here would be just as easy. Description: "Rangers forum and news site: by the fans, for the fans"

Could you add RM as a link? Seen the email address to send a request, but I thought in here would be just as easy. Description: "Rangers forum and news site: by the fans, for the fans"

Ask them to see if they would put up a Vanguardbear link also :rolleyes:

Ask them to see if they would put up a Vanguardbear link also :rolleyes:

I trust that is just a flippant remark as we don't want another thread about 2 external sites being bogged down in petty internet politics.

This is just another resource for Rangers to be known around the world, hopefully it can be left at that.

Just visited the site, i like the idea but it could do with editing a bit.

Just my opinion of course but reading through the front page text is difficult as the paragraphs all merge into one large body of text.

The links on the side bar also get lost because of the picture.

No criticism of the idea of the site, top class ... just construction criticism of the layout s'all.

Well done, nonetheless.

Excellent idea. Well done. I think you need to revise the layout though. Don't want to be overly critical, but you need to make more use of the available width... Doesn't read well and the navigation bar is not where it ought to be. (Try flush left).

But great job -- and best of luck with this. A very worthy cause indeed.

Guest therabbitt

Do you want me to email you instead Moonlighter?

Post your request on FF, I think you have more chance of a reply.

Still not showing mate, personally when I think about Rangers first - I would say our club page should be the first to click, followed by RangersPedia /Rangers History and then any forum page...but that's just me.

From my professional & business perspective, when we look at our brand, it's always the most commercially viable links that are made, the most prominent, and accessible.