Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

A mate of a mate of a mate says he's at Rosshall having his medical........along with Peter Lovenkrands.

Seriously thought I really hope we get this guy tied up, although i'm very surprised we are spending £3.5/£4m on our first player in two years. Seems quite alot!

Anymore of that and he'll no come

[quote name=rfcShaun' date='11 August 2010 - 12:13 PM' timestamp='1281525228'

post='1058186965]

I hope we do a Blackpool and out of nowhere sign 4 players!

Jelavic, Welcome, Barazte(sp) and Benaloune.

None are premiership quality though :(

neither are any of their players :lol:

who in our team ARE premiership quality? We dont play in the prem, but the SPL and they are SPL quality by far!

Wouldn't take gudjohnson wages are to high and don't think he's that good anymore. If he was still a good player Monaco wouldn't be loaning him out.

Do You think Tommy Smith is more talented at this point that Gudjohnson? the 1.5m fee for Tommy Smith would pay Gudjohnson's wages. Who would You rather have? Neither have any sell on value anyway!

Wouldn't take gudjohnson wages are to high and don't think he's that good anymore. If he was still a good player Monaco wouldn't be loaning him out.

Do You think Tommy Smith is more talented at this point that Gudjohnson? the 1.5m fee for Tommy Smith would pay Gudjohnson's wages. Who would You rather have? Neither have any sell on value anyway!

I wouldn't take Tommy Smith either if we sign Jelavic don't think another striker is needed. It's wingers we need

who in our team ARE premiership quality? We dont play in the prem, but the SPL and they are SPL quality by far!

wasn't talking about us mate,

just surprised at Blackpool you would think now that they are in the premiership they would be looking for some decent players :D

can't wait for Charlie Adam against Gerrard, Lampard, Fabregas etc :lol:

oh and I would say Davis, Bougherra, McGregor, Miller are all good enough for the Prem ;)

We wont be signing Gudjohnsen.

End of.

We wont be signing Gudjohnsen.

End of.

40/50k X 52 does not = £1.5m <cr>

Someone just posted on Ewan Cameron's facebook that SSN is reporting the deal is done.

Just waiting for him to come back from international duty (even though i've heard he's not in the squad <cr> )

Can anyone confirm this?

Read the thread. :pipe:

P.S. Your on Ewan Camerons facebook???? :huh: