Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

Having read every post in this thread I am still none the wiser :crabflute:

No one is. There has not been one official statement from our club which states whether we have agreed a fee or not and if we are indeed being given the run around so Jelavic can play against Villa then we should have the balls to tell them to get to fuck. He's good but there are many good players out there if we look, especially for around the £4m mark.

The only definitive way we'll know one way or the other is if Rangers announce something or someone gets information direct from Mr Bain.

The whole saga is unprecedented and has compromised all sorts of usually reliable sources including my own. I believe the other targets such as wide players etc have been delayed until this Jelavic circus has been concluded.

I reckon its time to move on lads and stop wasting time on this wild goose chase.

Fill in the missing words

In 2 days time Jelavic will be priced out of move to Rangers.

In 2 months time Jelavic will get his finger caught in the door of a microwave whilst trying to make some Fries to Go.

In 2 years time Jelavic will leave Rapid for nothing after failing to achieve anything over the last two years and sign for some Greek team leaving both Rapid and Jelavic rueing the fact they never bit Rangers hand off when they tried to buy him.

Hope I'm wrong though...... getting your finger caught in the microwave can be painful :craphead:

No but seriously, as downbeat as I am over this transfer due to it dragging on for ages I still think he will be a Rangers player sometime in the next 2 weeks.

my friends, I was just reading online news here in croatia and I came to this - Nikica Jelavic signs for Rangers.

The only wierd thing is that text says as I quote: "The brittain newspapers report that Nikica Jelavic signed for Rangers for fee around 5M, and that the correct fee and bonuses will be known in next few days.", and I went on THE SUNN and on the SKY SPORTS online and found - N O T H I N G !!! Here is the link so you could see on your own.

NIKICA JELAVIC SIGNS FOR RANGERS

my friends, I was just reading online news here in croatia and I came to this - Nikica Jelavic signs for Rangers.

The only wierd thing is that text says as I quote: "The brittain newspapers report that Nikica Jelavic signed for Rangers for fee around 5M, and that the correct fee and bonuses will be known in next few days.", and I went on THE SUNN and on the SKY SPORTS online and found - N O T H I N G !!! Here is the link so you could see on your own.

NIKICA JELAVIC SIGNS FOR RANGERS

Can someone get this translated and post it please. My translator thingy ain't working for whatever reason. cheers (tu)

Fill in the missing words

In 2 days time Jelavic will _____

In 2 months time Jelavic will _____

In 2 years time Jelavic will _____

sign for the mighty gers

score another hatrick, this time against the taigs

wanted by every club going

i can dream!!!

Can someone get this translated and post it please. My translator thingy ain't working for whatever reason. cheers (tu)

How to make the island the media, the Croatian striker and a representative golgeter Rapid Vienna Yoram Jelavić officially became a new member of Glasgow Rangers.

Persistence Scotland coach Walter Smith's team has paid off and finally all agreed to Jelavić landed at Ibrox. Company in the attack Pravit he will gain from the recently Premierlige, James Beattie, who was a few days ago arrived from Stoke City.

It is assumed that the final height of the transfer of around five million euros, and all the details of the transfer will be known for several days. In any case, Jelavic has made great progress in his career and we believe that rates will move Dade Prše Ibrox hero.

Arrival Jelavic yesterday commented on the striker Kenny Miller: "I have not watched much, but if it comes, the club comes with a great reputation. About him and his goals from the story. Is welcome, as well as any reinforcements. We need someone, our weaknesses see when they change the lineup. We need a new face, if for no other reason, then so be prvotimci not relax. "

24-year-old began his career in the GOŠK of Uriel, and then played the Neretva Metkovic from whence he moved to Hajduk Split. The Hajduk scored eight goals in 34 meetings, followed by playing for Belgium's Waregem 2007th - 2008. enrolled in three goals in 23 appearances. For Rapid played 70 matches and scored 25 goals.

Done this with google translator its pish.

How to make the island the media, the Croatian striker and a representative golgeter Rapid Vienna Yoram Jelavić officially became a new member of Glasgow Rangers.

Persistence Scotland coach Walter Smith's team has paid off and finally all agreed to Jelavić landed at Ibrox. Company in the attack Pravit he will gain from the recently Premierlige, James Beattie, who was a few days ago arrived from Stoke City.

It is assumed that the final height of the transfer of around five million euros, and all the details of the transfer will be known for several days. In any case, Jelavic has made great progress in his career and we believe that rates will move Dade Prše Ibrox hero.

Arrival Jelavic yesterday commented on the striker Kenny Miller: "I have not watched much, but if it comes, the club comes with a great reputation. About him and his goals from the story. Is welcome, as well as any reinforcements. We need someone, our weaknesses see when they change the lineup. We need a new face, if for no other reason, then so be prvotimci not relax. "

24-year-old began his career in the GOŠK of Uriel, and then played the Neretva Metkovic from whence he moved to Hajduk Split. The Hajduk scored eight goals in 34 meetings, followed by playing for Belgium's Waregem 2007th - 2008. enrolled in three goals in 23 appearances. For Rapid played 70 matches and scored 25 goals.