Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

i know mate (tu)

it's not as if rapid never knew about there european games and them wanting jela to play

rangers also knew.so why all of a sudden are the saying this pish i wonder?

this should have been one of the first things discussed <cr>

Just Rapid trying to buy time to see if anyone comes in with a bigger bid. And being pure dicksmad.gif

why do people moan about it being off and then on and then off and then on, yet believe everything that is said in the press, if thats the scottish press or foreign press. Why cant anyone be paitent and see what happens, walter is targeting other players.

If you dont believe our press why do people believe theirs ? im sure they feel the same over there about the same way we feel about our press.

281 pages of on off on off off defo off nope back on defo signed no back off still off wont happen back on defo will happen.

Stu you gota love it wacko.gif

Yeah mate its went from bookmarked to my homepage.

You're the 2nd highest poster in it :lol:

Because i feel the need to reply to 50 repost of the same article just people translating it differently. Also get a little annoyed when people moan about the page number but make a game out of who can get the first post in the next page.

Guys

apparantly jelavic has spoken to Austrian press today to say he is v angry about the situation

apparantly his agent had a meeting today to say he won't be playing against villa as his heart is in Glasgow but the sporting director was not there

It was done and dusted yesterday and ge was meant to fly out this morning

Because i feel the need to reply to 50 repost of the same article just people translating it differently. Also get a little annoyed when people moan about the page number but make a game out of who can get the first post in the next page.

fuck sake who took the jam oot your donut

do you want people to just talk about jelavic non stop?

where's the fun in that :wink:

i must have forgot this was not a thread about Jealvic. I Dont mind people posting an article and them having their own view own it as we all do. but it gets annoying when we have the same article on each page for the last 10 pages because people feel the need to try ang get a page number up.

just dont know why we believe their press and not our own, im sure they feel the excact same over there with there press.