Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

When this all goes Tits up for good and we dont get our man, atleast we'll then have a phrase we can use when future transfers drag on and on and on - we'll can say "This is turning into a right fuckin Jelavic"

Then we'll can remember fondly the 3 weeks we wasted on this fuckin thread waiting for it to happen :anguish::disappointment::mad:

Only 183 users on this thread.... Massive decline. Don't tell me people are losing interest?

12 European Appearances -- 9 goals.. 3 vs the scum in 2 games!

Signing of the freakin' century here!

This is taken from the Rapid Website Today

Trainer Peter Pacult placed at the beginning of the press conference on the occasion of the UEFA Champions League match against Aston Villa clear that he ask the media, including on the game and not only about the subject Nikica Jelavic to report.

Hörtnagl "Jelavic is now concentrating fully on the task in Rapid"

On a possible departure of the striker to the rank Glasgow has been speculated in recent weeks and days a lot. Sports Director Alfred Hörtnagl brought light into the matter: "The issue Jelavic was lately very strong presence. The fact is, the Rangers have approached Rapid. It has to give good talks, but already last week on Thursday there has been a rejection of the Scots . They have informed us that they commit another player. Jelavic has accepted this and promised full commitment for Rapid. For us, the theme was thus done. "

Our Number 16 was very well dealt with the issue, finally Jelavic knew what he had to thank Rapid. "He is now concentrating fully on the task in Rapid" added Hörtnagl. Although the Rangers have opened the book on Sunday or Monday again and again tried to lure Jelavic to the island, but "we can not let go a few days before such an important match such an important player." This would have been irresponsible of Hörtnagl view, because "at this time we could not agree to this transfer simply

We have signed Weir, Broadfoot and Beattie. What more do you want?

Collective 100 metre sprint times of above three signings, Weir About 16 seconds, Broadfoot about 14.5 seconds & Beattie about 13.5 seconds.

I was 13.5 seconds in 2nd year at secondary school & wasnt even good enough to get in the final.

I really wish we would sign faster players, its blatantly obvious in Europe & even scotland last week were sooooooooooooooooooooooo slow compared to Sweden it was embarrassing.

Chasing shadows

Its just the same article posted again. Same quotes. We all know this. This thread is a total pile of pish, running round in circles going over the same stuff again and again. Rangers are the ones dealing with it, not us. We need to know fuck all about it. The only time we really need to be told anything is when the player signs or doesn't sign, at this moment it is still not decided.

we'll end up buying goodwillie who will have a 3 page thread!!! :lol: personally I think goodwillie aint the answer, would take Gomez tho :craphead:

My m8 talks to him everyday and he said he's dying for us to bid so he can go. Get's frustrated when we're linked with him and nothing happens :lol: