Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

They have actual sources at Rangers

Do they? that's pleasing.

I glimpsed at a post a few pages back saying Jelavic and Weiss tommorow. How good would that be?

That, plus keeping Bougherra and Davis would surely make us outright title favourites in one business day.

Do they? that's pleasing.

I glimpsed at a post a few pages back saying Jelavic and Weiss tommorow. How good would that be?

That, plus keeping Bougherra and Davis would surely make us outright title favourites in one business day.

if we had Davis, Bougherra, Jelavic and Weiss we would walk the spl and possibly do some damage in europe!

trying not to get ahead of myself though... every night around this time there seems to be some sort of development in the jelavic transfer only for us all to wake up and be back at square one! :mad:

:craphead:

dont think they would have told a newspaper before the actual fans though...no?

i could be wrong.

If they are in advanced negotiations with a player and aren't a million miles away from a deal, they give certain journos and editors a heads-up. It's always happened.

They probably don't have to, mind you - but a mutually beneficial relationship with the press is always a good thing.

Encouraging stuff from Porteous.

A lad I went to Uni with works there now (Christopher Jack), but I don't have contact details to get a hold of him.

search facebook and get adding!!! :wink:

Quote from jelavic's agent!!

"Nikica will move to Rangers immediately. Everything was discussed and then Rapid pulled a u-turn. Nikica is very disappointed, how can he play against Villa for rapid wholeheartedly?"

Momocilovic continued, "Nikica dreams of the Champions League with Rangers, his heart is already in Glasgow. He has done so much for Rapid, it's now time for them to do something for him."

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

"Nikica will move to Rangers immediately. Everything was discussed and then Rapid pulled a u-turn. Nikica is very disappointed, how can he play against Villa for rapid wholeheartedly?"

Momocilovic continued, "Nikica dreams of the Champions League with Rangers, his heart is already in Glasgow. He has done so much for Rapid, it's now time for them to do something for him."

From?

This is from like 60 pages ago mate.

lies!

willie vass would have got a picture of it already! :BELM:

Looked good the only time I seen him. Scored against Arsenal I think it was and looked like a player who would take other players on.

Something we could do with.

Sounds the business. Is he left or right sided? Please god be left, can't handle big Laff on the wing!

Looked good the only time I seen him. Scored against Arsenal I think it was and looked like a player who would take other players on. Something we could do with.

he won't get away with any of that fancy taking players on pish in the spl

first time he tries that he'll be 6ft in the air and landing on his back.

with the ref swiftly waving play on of course :wink:

Looked good the only time I seen him. Scored against Arsenal I think it was and looked like a player who would take other players on. Something we could do with.

He ripped us apart when he got on for the last 10 minutes in last seasons friendly

love how certain sources are getting slaughtered, paper guys etc

i mind when the beggars got bought by mccann, and gerry mcnee got to the door of the piggery first just as they were coming out to announce the deal,

the reason he knew when to move, it was dempseys WIFE that phoned the wee cunt and told him, cause dempsey liked mcnee :anguish: and wanted him to be the first there

so it kindaa shows that info can come from ANYWHERE

Lafferty has looked awesome recently, wouldn't mind if we had him up front to be honest, he looks like a new man.

must admit he stood out against killie. not for his ridiculous hair or his likeliness to a baby giraffe, but for the right reasons!