Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

i did not like your original comment. you know as much as us, so its not very good to go around saying he will never in a million years live up to the hype.

The point being made it think is that hyped up expensive signings never have lived up to the hype.

Jelavic has become a better and better player on here the longer this deal has dragged on.

I used to hate reading this thread but now it has found a place in my heart. If he signs this thread should continue as the official Jelavic thread. By the time he retires after 10 glorious years at The Rangers this thread will be into the thousands of pages. It will be an emotional journey. There will be tears, there will be laughter, there will be joy and there will be hope.

:wink:

The point being made it think is that hyped up expensive signings never have lived up to the hype.

Jelavic has become a better and better player on here the longer this deal has dragged on.

i heard he came over to see the stadium and all of a sudden the taps were producing wine instead of water :wink:

if its in their rhag tmrw, he must be signing tonight, no? before the rhag goes on sale???

<cr>

Nah, it's not like that mate. He's left a message saying he thinks Rangers could unveil an impressive signing tommorow. Not that his paper will report that tommorow.

If it's true, he will have a head start on the rest for the next days column. That's it.

Nah, it's not like that mate. He's left a message saying he thinks Rangers could unveil an impressive signing tommorow. Not that his paper will report that tommorow.

If it's true, he will have a head start on the rest for the next days column. That's it.

im not up to speed on the rhags mate, i hate the cunts

:)

cheers

(tu)