Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

http://www.skrapid.at/127334.html

Jelavic has been removed from the Squad pictures etc

:lol:

bitter bastards, i bet their chief exec has been on the phone to liewell, all this "family" pish!!

we gave them more than enough money for him, shall we apologise for being one of the most attractive clubs in the world? doh!

cunts

(tu)

I'm tapping my foot and twitching my fingers with pure anticipation, I cannot fucking wait, this is worse than being a kid at christmas!

am 20 and still can't sleep on christmas eve doh

this is worse though cos it's been goin on for weeks!

They are saying on FF that he may need a work permit?

Could delay things.

Crotia aren't in the EU, so yes he needs a work permit. There's no chance in hell he wouldn't be given one though.

Crotia aren't in the EU, so yes he needs a work permit. There's no chance in hell he wouldn't be given one though.

agreed. celtic have got work permits from players from everywhere! this guy is an international player. there's no chance he won't get one! (tu)

If I'm correct, the player needs to play 75% games for his national team in last year time, to get the work permit.

he played 5 of 9 games so 55% (croatia played 9 games in last year)

If I'm correct, the player needs to play 75% games for his national team in last year time, to get the work permit.

he played 5 of 9 games so 55% (croatia played 9 games in last year)

75% of competitive games or be a younger star on the up and up.

I thought he was born in Belgium.

Would that not give him duel nationality??

He was born in Serbia [Correction: Bosnia. Just saw the post below!]. He was signed from Belgium.

I have no doubt he'll get a work permit though. Despite not having the requisite 75%, they make exceptions all the time.