Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

Would have been funnier if we faxed them an offer for him of 39p,a bag of pickled onion Monster Munch, Curly-Wurly and a can of Panda Cola.

Then offer to pay them in installments.

We are on budget pal. We need to save money. So i suggest pickled onion space raiders, a chomp, a jawbreaker and tap water. My best offer.

dont kno if this has been posted yet. from the official site.

Croatian star Jelavic is set to complete his move to Ibrox today subject to a work permit and the formal agreement of personal terms.

Nikica JelavicAnd Weiss already has a good knowledge of the capabilities of Jelavic having played against the striker last week when Slovakia took on Croatia in a friendly international.

He said: "I played against Croatia last week with Slovakia and we drew 1-1. He definitely caught the eye in that game.

"He is another great player and I'm sure he will make Rangers even stronger.

"He is a strong striker and he looks a big threat so I'm sure he will score goals for Rangers.

"There are good strikers at the club and, of course, James Beattie has just joined. I played against him last season when he was at Stoke and in fact we swapped shirts at the end of the game.

"He's a great player and I feel sure he will be a major player for Rangers this season."

surely we can make 400 pages before he signs, or all of this has been a waste of time!

I agree with what was said above, will Beattie be unhappy if Jelavic and not him starts this weekend? Even if we were to play a 4-3-3, you have to admit that naisy, miller or lafferty would be better suited playing either side of jelavic, which means where does Beattie fit in.

Do you think we would have signed Beattie if we thought the Jelavic deal would be done.

Also, I dont see us playing a 4-3-3 now that Weiss has signed. We will play 4-4-2 or 4-5-1/4-2-3-1 (pretty much the same formation IMO, the latter being more attacking version of the 4-5-1)

Id like to see this against Hibs

McShagger

Whits, Boug, Davie, Tommy Sasa

Weiss, Davis, Edu, Laffery

Jela, Kenny

IF, and only IF, Jelavic signs!!! WATP

ps where the funk has the Boughie Wink went?

Would have been funnier if we faxed them an offer for him of 39p,a bag of pickled onion Monster Munch, Curly-Wurly and a can of Panda Cola.

Then offer to pay them in installments.

Half the cola now then the other half when one of his mazy runs actually ends in something productive!