Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

I think Jelavic should be made to read every page of this thread as his induction,then he will know what is expected of him.

:lol: :lol:

Yeah at his press conference he has to read every post aloud with his bungled English

OC Seemed pretty sure his dream was ture Adam :craphead:

We will find out on Saturday if nothing happens tomorrow. Just have to be more patient

I had a dream I had sex with Kelly Brook but that ain't gonna happen.

does anyone have any idea if Rapid can legally re-negotiate the deal ?

I would not put it past those fuckers

We don't even know if a deal has been struck. Don't muddy the waters even more.

lol yes we do mate :rolleyes:

No, you don't.

Read a few lines down Casey

:lol:

i simply had to, so many fans creaming themselves over a potential signing is embarrassing

get a grip ffs

Honestly? You honestly mean this?

what is it with you and honesty ffs?

yes its embarrassing, dont you agree? hes hardly fucking lio messi or steve gerrard!

as i said earlier, we have spent more on players who have done fuck all for our club

Are we now dismissing him flecky as hes only coming from Austria? As i generally bet on the austrian leauge i watch loads of live games and this guy is really good. Put it this way had we had money like 10 years ago he would be bought for around 6-7 million. I flagged up before they drew with the taigs last year this guy was good. He is Boyd but with an all round game.

He would improve any Rangers side in the last 10 year,

This would be an exciting signing if it happens

:lol:

i simply had to, so many fans creaming themselves over a potential signing is embarrassing

get a grip ffs

Honestly? You honestly mean this?

what is it with you and honesty ffs?

yes its embarrassing, dont you agree? hes hardly fucking lio messi or steve gerrard!

as i said earlier, we have spent more on players who have done fuck all for our club

Of course I don't agree. We haven't signed a player in two years and we are on the brink of signing someone who will improve the team, so we get excited about it and you find it embarrassing?

I honestly think you are completely clueless. Some of the garbage you come out with is unbelievable.

Are we now dismissing him flecky as hes only coming from Austria? As i generally bet on the austrian leauge i watch loads of live games and this guy is really good. Put it this way had we had money like 10 years ago he would be bought for around 6-7 million. I flagged up before they drew with the taigs last year this guy was good. He is Boyd but with an all round game.

He would improve any Rangers side in the last 10 year,

This would be an exciting signing if it happens

Good shout rfc52. (tu)

He definitely looks the part. :pipe: