Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

You dont half talk a lot of shite. So its Bellamy and jelavic up front. You've got the fucking cheek to say to me that I went up in your estimation, shove it !!

there is no chance they will get both or either, you are deluded!!!

wit???? :lol:

you on glue?

shove wit? where?

bellamy and jelavic :lol: i will tell the jokes!!!

still got a sneaky suspicion that jelavic will be lining up with beattie and miller before september... :blush:

said it before - might be final day of the window but we will get our man.... i hope. losing a little optimism but have seen longer transfers drag on

It certainly wouldnt shock me if Rangers went back in a couple of weeks if Villa put Rapid out.

That would mean Jelavic could still play in Europe, and with no European football, and another season of Austrian football on the horizon on a couple of grand a week, Id expect any contract problems may be easier to resolve.

am just hopin wee get jelovic. an austrian pal of mine said he is as good as sebo sebo sebo

Folk are accused of being Celtic fans on here all the time (mostly as a tool to try to win an argument) but if this poster isn't one then I don't know who is.

It certainly wouldnt shock me if Rangers went back in a couple of weeks if Villa put Rapid out.

That would mean Jelavic could still play in Europe, and with no European football, and another season of Austrian football on the horizon on a couple of grand a week, Id expect any contract problems may be easier to resolve.

if he play's against villa he will be ineligible to play cl for us i'am sure

Its been reported that way but I looked at the regulations and as I understood them, Rapid would have to feature in the group stages

Yeah im pretty sure he needs to have played in the tournament proper to be Ruled out, but seeing as we're going to be in the cl after xmas, worst case scenario he can just play then! Rangers for the quadruple this season!!!

Yeah im pretty sure he needs to have played in the tournament proper to be Ruled out, but seeing as we're going to be in the cl after xmas, worst case scenario he can just play then! Rangers for the quadruple this season!!!

Good one i will be happy with 3rd in the CL :)

I won't give up on ANY signings right up to the last tick of the clock in the transfer window....Only then will I clap my hands in elation or shake my head in utter frustration. :pipe:

The same goes for OUTGOING transfers (bites my knuckles) :anguish:

i know it was his debut today and he was a bit rusty, but beattie didn't look like he's going to get us 15+ this season... if we manage to sign jela and have beattie as backup i would be delighted.

miller and jelavic up front! :pipe: