Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

just a gut feeling

I thought it was too soon for Beattie but if Jelavic is available for selection then I see no reason why he shouldnt play, or at least get on the bench. He will be a lot fitter than everyone else too

I thought it was too soon for Beattie but if Jelavic is available for selection then I see no reason why he shouldnt play, or at least get on the bench. He will be a lot fitter than everyone else too

i think he will be on the bench and come on after we go 3-0 up :D

I would start him And Miller up front, Cannot put Beattie and Jelavic together, they have both been at the club collectivly less than a week so thats not going to work on Sunday, So put Miller and Jelavic up front, with Beattie replacing the weaker of the 2 around 65mins in.

Interesting dilemma for Sir Walter and a problem I'm sure he is delighted to have.

I'm looking forward to seeing Jelly & Beattie the gither asap!

So he will join subject to obtaining a work permit.

It would just be like this transfer saga for him to not get one and then we appeal.

Yeah mate just the medical and work permit, but im positive we would have applied for that by now as we now know he is comming.

i think he will be on the bench and come on after we go 3-0 up :D

Hopefully gets a debut goal, I remember our last striker from the Austrian league who scored their first Rangers goal at Easter Road, hopefully Jelavic can do the same (would prefer it to be a late winner myself!)

RangersMedia: If we do finally sign Jelavic, we have to remember the overall result will dictate if he can play for us in the champions league or not.

about an hour ago

Thomas D: No RM that can only happen if he played tonight and rapid won. He wont be playing tonight so he will be elligible if he is signed within 24hrs

44 minutes ago

:craphead: Who is right :crabflute:

If he does sign then he has to get that hair chopped!

Papac is as good as he is because of his hair :craphead:

anyone remember a few year back when Adebayor had the afro when he played for the gooners, was scoring all sorts got it changed and didnt score for good ammount of games :lol:

is he a target man or more mobile than that?

From what I have seen of him, he possesses a bit of everything. Likes to pick the ball out wide, and cut inside. He's good in the air and can hold the ball up, has a good bit of pace, works hard, and has very quick feet. For a big lad, he has quite a good range of skill.