What's your earliest Rangers memory?

GOAT

Mines is Bombers goal at the piggery. Can't remember anything of the match other than that goal.

Would have killed to have been a bit older and get to sample those days more.

I was only 5 years old that day.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first time I went to Brockville wasn't to see Rangers. It was in 1993 with my Dad to see Dumbarton beat Alloa on penalties in the league challange cup final that the lower league teams play lol.

Only went cos it meant I could stay up later :wink:

The first time I went to Brockville wasn't to see Rangers. It was in 1993 with my Dad to see Dumbarton beat Alloa on penalties in the league challange cup final that the lower league teams play lol.

super sons team ;)

My first game was when my dad took me to ibrox when we got beat by hamilton in the scottish cup. Big adrian sprott scored the only goal and shatterd chris woods shut out record. :anguish:doh

super sons team ;)

Went up a few years ago and sat in the Dumbarton end when they played them in the Scottish Cup at Celtic Park and stood down the front waving a Union flag and the stewards came across and told me to stop it beacuse they were complaining :BELM:

super sons team ;)

Went up a few years ago and sat in the Dumbarton end when they played them in the Scottish Cup at Celtic Park and stood down the front waving a Union flag and the stewards came across and told me to stop it beacuse they were complaining :BELM:

I'd have told them if anyones got a problem with you waving the flag of your and their country, then it's their fucking problem.

Aye I did, but there was a couple of the dicks in the Dumbarton end that told me to do it and watch the game and nevermind and that told me that I was fighting a losing battle right away.

Celtic went 3-0 up early and me the old man just fucked off into Bridgeton for a few pints anyway. Fuck them.

other than my dad sittin in the kitchen listenin to 810mw as we lived in morecambe area so the signal was all shitty and runnin through when he started cheerin and joining in pretending i knew what was going on. my first proper memory is my first game in the home end unfortunately at pittodrie, my godfather is a don and got us tickets, we won 1-0 but i cant remember who scored the winner right infront of me, but it was 1993 cuz i was 6.

other than my dad sittin in the kitchen listenin to 810mw as we lived in morecambe area so the signal was all shitty and runnin through when he started cheerin and joining in pretending i knew what was going on. my first proper memory is my first game in the home end unfortunately at pittodrie, my godfather is a don and got us tickets, we won 1-0 but i cant remember who scored the winner right infront of me, but it was 1993 cuz i was 6.

It was Mark Hateley who scored the winner (tu)