Welcome to Rangers, James Beattie

fivestars

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beattie attended Queen Elizabeth's Grammar School, an independent school in Blackburn, Lancashire.

Queen Elizabeth's Grammar School, Blackburn

Motto Disce Prodesse

Established 1509

Type Independent School

Religion Church of England

Headmaster Simon Corns

:wink:

Negative comments coming from DJ and his sidekick King about the James Beattie signing, DJ was a Rangers legend but as a pundit he talks fucking garbage I dont know why I listen to radio "crap" such a tim station when you think of the Eejits who've hosted it, fuck it nobody will get me on a downer regarding the JB signing cant wait to see him score his first goal for the sons of William tomorrow, definetly getting a few quid on him scoring on his debut, I know its just one signing but things seem a bit more rossy at the brox. :uk:

Negative comments coming from DJ and his sidekick King about the James Beattie signing, DJ was a Rangers legend but as a pundit he talks fucking garbage I dont know why I listen to radio "crap" such a tim station when you think of the Eejits who've hosted it, fuck it nobody will get me on a downer regarding the JB signing cant wait to see him score his first goal for the sons of William tomorrow, definetly getting a few quid on him scoring on his debut, I know its just one signing but things seem a bit more rossy at the brox. :uk:

they fair clamped up when the guy asked where peter was!!! :lol:

king and dj are wankers, plastic rangers men! arseholes

Just home from work, seen the signing confirmed earlier but still feels good. Beattie is a decent striker and I am glad we have signed him. One thing I think he will be excellent at is turning games from the bench. Not that I want him to warm the bench, but he will start some games from the bench, and in some of those games we will be huffing and puffing and getting nowhere. We can rely on the fact he will come on and 9 times out of 10 score and swing the game, the cup, the league in our favour.

Just read and listened to his interview on the BBC site.

Tell you what.. I fucking love this guy! What an attitude, what words! The pitch was 'magnificent', The stadium --magnificent even when it's empty! Biggest club in Scotland.. One of the biggest in Europe.

etc.etc.etc.

Ibrox will explode AFTER he scores vs Killie!

they fair clamped up when the guy asked where peter was!!! :lol:

king and dj are wankers, plastic rangers men! arseholes

Where is mr McGuire these days?

I noticed he's not hosting clyde SSB anymore

By ur comment I'm hoping there's a bit of dirt in this. Hate mcguire

The way King James :praise: conducted himself in the SSN interveiw has made him a cult hero already at the club and I am becoming more and more excited at the prospect of the England international pulling on our famous blue jersey. :clap:

Been on a massive high all day. :lol: Feel like a 10 year old kid the night before Christmas. :D Fucking magic :uk:

The way King James :praise: conducted himself in the SSN interveiw has made him a cult hero already at the club and I am becoming more and more excited at the prospect of the England international pulling on our famous blue jersey. :clap:

Been on a massive high all day. :lol: Feel like a 10 year old kid the night before Christmas. :D Fucking magic :uk:

Got to agree with you. It feels great to have finally signed a quality replacement for Boyd.

His interview on SSN was top notch. He seems to be genuinely delighted to be here.

Was thinking, it will be some feeling for him stepping out for the Gers in the Champions League at Ibrox.

Comparing Boyd and Beattie is ridiculous tbh.

Aye.. Boydy scored for fun vs the St. Mirren's of the world. With the odd outing vs Dundee UTD.

Don't make me laugh. Comparing an English internationalist (albeit those days are gone -- but so are Becks') to a lazy, money grabbing plastic Rangers man that lied to the support?

I think I can be fairly confident of Mr. Beattie scoring more against shellick this year than Boyd has done in his entire career.

At least HE wants to be here.

Boydy? Went to work with a bunch of shellick rejects (and Thommo).... Doesn't look good down there. ffs. I can smell that side from over here in Canada. And.. it ain't good.

Where is mr McGuire these days?

I noticed he's not hosting clyde SSB anymore

By ur comment I'm hoping there's a bit of dirt in this. Hate mcguire

He got sacked for bumming up the Labour party on air which is against strict broadcasting rules unless it's an official party political broadcast.

I like him already. He said hes just joined the biggest club in the world and BTW, who the fuck was it texting him about us??

:beattie:

I read his mates were telling him its a good move :D, I Love James :pipe: