Rangers interested in Vladimir Weiss

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PS: Great news about the wee one. I have 2 girls, one 3 in October and the other 18 months at the same time, so know exactly how proud you'll be! Well done!

Cheers mate. She is in Thailand with her mum and is bilingual. Obviously her english will be a wee bit behind your nipper would be at this stage but it's all good...........

Personally speaking i think a clever, quick winger that can put a great final ball into the danger area is the the most dangerous player any team can have. And it seems this guy can strike a dead ball too!!! EVERY team needs one of those players!!!! :praise:

I know some of you wont remember Mark Walters or even Laudraup or Gazza, but wait to you see the difference in atmosphere at Ibrox when these guys get the ball. There a buzz goes round the stadium when the player gets the ball as you know something is gonna happen. It's brilliant and will raise the bar for the other players too because when he get the ball around the half way line you will see other players charge forwards. This guy adds a hugh new footballing dynamic to our team that other teams will struggle to handle. It's guy like this that make 3,4,5-0 score lines at Ibrox becasue he throws a fuck into the other managers tactis as it's hard to read what Rangers are gona do.

Beatie will LOVE this guy as will wee Millar and Jelavic if we get him.

I am seriously over the moon about this and it's the best signing we have made on the pitch since De Boer(?) IMO.

This has been the most stressful, but rewarding summer i can remember since the 80's gents.

(tu)

He was recommended to Celtic by Lubo Moravcik who is a friend of his father. The will be sick if we sign him.

the funny thing is it was stan varga who helped get him. celtic are in a sorry state ! lol

bring on 10 in a row

I'm taking a stab in the dark, anywhere between 250k - 500k i'd imagine.

I'm taking a stab in the dark, anywhere between 250k - 500k i'd imagine.

So you guessing between £500K - £1M :craphead: