Rangers interested in Vladimir Weiss

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Manchester City youngster Vladimir Weiss lined up for Rangers loan switch.

Rangers are set to snap up Manchester City winger Vladimir Weiss on a season-long loan despite his preference for a switch to bitter rivals Celtic, according to STV Sport.

Weiss, 20, is understood to be available as the Blues undertake another round of massive transfer spending. The Slovakia World Cup 2010 star had been linked with Stuttgart as well as the Glasgow giants.

Rangers are now understood to be close to sealing an agreement for the player who endured a frustrating spell at Bolton Wanderers last term. After having an approach knocked back earlier in the summer, City are now believed to be ready to send the youngster to Ibrox.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2010/08/18/2076771/manchester-city-youngster-vladimir-weiss-lined-up-for

All just came from the same source (STV)

Im guessing City will fund some wages if he gets CL experience.

All talk though.

Manchester City youngster Vladimir Weiss lined up for Rangers loan switch.

Rangers are set to snap up Manchester City winger Vladimir Weiss on a season-long loan despite his preference for a switch to bitter rivals Celtic, according to STV Sport.

Weiss, 20, is understood to be available as the Blues undertake another round of massive transfer spending. The Slovakia World Cup 2010 star had been linked with Stuttgart as well as the Glasgow giants.

Rangers are now understood to be close to sealing an agreement for the player who endured a frustrating spell at Bolton Wanderers last term. After having an approach knocked back earlier in the summer, City are now believed to be ready to send the youngster to Ibrox.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2010/08/18/2076771/manchester-city-youngster-vladimir-weiss-lined-up-for

All just came from the same source (STV)

Im guessing City will fund some wages if he gets CL experience.

All talk though.

it's not like he was asked who to choose between us and them

how can they say ce***c are his preferred choice?

fuckin hate the mhedia <cr>

sorry mate you've lost me?

what you on about :lol:

:lol:

its gone now, i was being sarcastic saying there is no agenda, when it is clear as day that there is, from almost every story ye read from every jhourno

:)

(tu)

its gone now, i was being sarcastic saying there is no agenda, when it is clear as day that there is, from almost every story ye read from every jhourno

:)

(tu)

the brains running a bit slow today mate :lol:

aye you're right about the agenda,it's everywhere you look

does my nut in.

Did anyone not see his interview in one of the papers the other day on how hed love to play for ra sellik ?

he didnt know we were interested then and its not as if hes going to say na, no thanks, i would never play for them, moravcik has been nipping his ear too to go to them

he was asked a question by a jhourno, he gave an answer, the lad wants to play

if hes asked tmrw if he would come to rangers i bet he would give the same answer

A loan deal is probably all we could afford, but he also need to get out of Man City permanently.

Young talent aren't going to get a look in at City while all this money is being spent on senior players, no doubt it'll be another 200 million plus spent next summer too.

Journo lets call him oh Shug "Ehm Vlad... can I I call you Vlad? how would you like to play for ra speshul relashunship khings o' yoorop Sellik?"

Mr Weiss "Ohh...Ehm.... for sure yes the mhanky bastards are a big club, it would be a dream for me. Whispers to his agent next to him...who the fuck are Sellik?"

okay paraphrased a bit but you get the jist. 10310.gif

Derby!

I think he impressed enough to have his loan extended as well.

If you seen him play for Derby last season then you are doing well, he was on loan to them 2 seasons ago and missed all last season with an injury.

he didnt know we were interested then and its not as if hes going to say na, no thanks, i would never play for them, moravcik has been nipping his ear too to go to them

he was asked a question by a jhourno, he gave an answer, the lad wants to play

if hes asked tmrw if he would come to rangers i bet he would give the same answer

I know for a fact that there has been people nipping stan vargas ears for the last 3 weeks to get him to come to Rangers.

we have a good chance.