Where are we (you) all from ?

Balgairbear

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Holytown

Nice to know! :) I used to live in 138 sherry avenue. Used to play fitbaw down at the "hilly's" :lol: also played for holytown colts used to love going to bandooni's (just outside as well. Great memories there, my mum and dad said there was some rough patches though but relativly nice place to live, as I kid i never really realised any problems. My Aunite, elder brother and my nephews stay in carfin if you know were that is.

How did u end up moving there?? :lol:

Unfortunately I was born there :craphead: I've got Scottish roots though, near the Loch Lomond it seems ! I'd love to move to Scotland in the forseeable future. I'm only 18 so I have plenty of time to get there lol

Nice to know! :) I used to live in 138 sherry avenue. Used to play fitbaw down at the "hilly's" :lol: also played for holytown colts used to love going to bandooni's (just outside as well. Great memories there, my mum and dad said there was some rough patches though but relativly nice place to live, as I kid i never really realised any problems. My Aunite, elder brother and my nephews stay in carfin if you know were that is.

The only fuckin good thing in Carfin is the dishlickers.

Papish Central. :anguish:

Born in Elderslie, stayed in Johnstone till i was 15,remember my dad used to run the Rangers

supporters bus, from the Hazel pub in the Johnstone castle housing scheme,also the sellik bus

also left from the same pub,very stange indeed emmm (td) anyway moved to Irvine(shithole) after that

stayed in ediburgh for 2 years, played saturday and sunday football with a team called Broughton Hibs,

had to wear that shitty Hibs strip :( but wore my Rangers training gear underneath (tu).

then back to Irvine(shithole)also stayed in Charlotte North Carolina USA for a year then back to Irvine(shithole)

once again where i still stay

all the best KAI :21:

Born in Elderslie, stayed in Johnstone till i was 15,remember my dad used to run the Rangers

supporters bus, from the Hazel pub in the Johnstone castle housing scheme,also the sellik bus

also left from the same pub,very stange indeed emmm (td) anyway moved to Irvine(shithole) after that

stayed in ediburgh for 2 years, played saturday and sunday football with a team called Broughton Hibs,

had to wear that shitty Hibs strip :( but wore my Rangers training gear underneath (tu).

then back to Irvine(shithole)also stayed in Charlotte North Carolina USA for a year then back to Irvine(shithole)

once again where i still stay

all the best KAI :21:

Could be worse mate, you could be in the three toons, or the open air asylum that is Kilwinning.