Allan McGregor

Mark.

I've said it about Lafferty in the past, and i'll say it about McGregor now, I think he done the right thing going down today.

Rangers players should be doing anything to get an upper hand on the opponent and give us an advantage - I don't care how it's done. Riordan is a scummy little venemous bastard, I just wish he had went off on a stretcher before McGregor had the chance to try and get him sent off.

At the end of the day, whether you agree with what McGregor did or not, we need to get behind him, he'll get enough abuse from the mhedia and opposing fans.

No-one likes us, we don't care!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He done the right thing? Shut up. We are Rangers, we don't need to cheat to get an "upper hand" to win games.

Stop talking nonsense. He will get abuse from the mhedia but rightly so. I and every other Rangers fan will get behind him and support him but I don't want to see our players acting like this, it's shameful.

He done the right thing? Shut up. We are Rangers, we don't need to cheat to get an "upper hand" to win games.

Stop talking nonsense. He will get abuse from the mhedia but rightly so. I and every other Rangers fan will get behind him and support him but I don't want to see our players acting like this, it's shameful.

(tu) (tu) (tu) i agree, instead of a good decond half performace a great debut by weiss, we're gonna have to hear this pish for a while, and he deserves it. i dunno why this guy keeps on letting himself down. i've said it in another thread, its incidents like this which convince me that he could never be captain of our great club, shame really cos i think he could have been.

Honestly what are you on about? We are the fucking Champions we should be able to show a bit of class and not need to do stuff like that, we don't have to and its quite simply embarrassing.

let himself and the club down badly.heard on sky last night sfa are not going to do him.i just hope walter does the right thing and drops him for a game or two to make up for not getting the ban he deserves.i fully support him as a player for our club but when his blatant cheating brings the club down we must be seen to act on it.and lets face it we have a great back up in alexander so it should make little or no difference to the teams performance

Condone what McGregor did? You have got to be fucking joking.:anguish:

If a player from any other team did that against us, you would be wanting the crunt barred for a season, so get a fucking grip on what constitutes being a Rangers player means and what damage shite like this does to our proud club.

I can just imagine how long both McGregor and Lafferty would have remained at Ibrox under a manager like Bill Struth....about enough time to get their clothes of the dressing room peg and get out that door before he throttled them for besmirching the good name of Rangers Football Club.

For as great a keeper as he is, there was no excuse for that embarrassing collapse. :angry:

Rangers players should be doing anything to get an upper hand on the opponent and give us an advantage - I don't care how it's done.

I do. This is The Rangers we are talking about. McGregor made an arse of himself and not for the first time when representing our greatest of clubs.

McGregor was daft and will be embarrassed by it.lets leave it there.

Rangers should not fine him or slate him in public just to appease the beggars....

If anything we should come out and say he is embarrassed and it won't happen again so fuck off ya bead rattlin bastards and get on with your religious backed abuse and sectarian and nazi ideals ya bunch a fuckin F*nian retards..........or should we leave that bit out an official statement??

McGregor was daft and will be embarrassed by it.lets leave it there.

Rangers should not fine him or slate him in public just to appease the beggars....

If anything we should come out and say he is embarrassed and it won't happen again so fuck off ya bead rattlin bastards and get on with your religious backed abuse and sectarian and nazi ideals ya bunch a fuckin F*nian retards..........or should we leave that bit out an official statement??

I totally agree with your initial comment there, Gaff! (tu)

As to your other part that I didn't highlight, I think that should just be kept in-house. :lol:

I've said it about Lafferty in the past, and i'll say it about McGregor now, I think he done the right thing going down today.

Rangers players should be doing anything to get an upper hand on the opponent and give us an advantage - I don't care how it's done. Riordan is a scummy little venemous bastard, I just wish he had went off on a stretcher before McGregor had the chance to try and get him sent off.

At the end of the day, whether you agree with what McGregor did or not, we need to get behind him, he'll get enough abuse from the mhedia and opposing fans.

I think Rangers players should act like men...not cheats. I think they are pathetic...you too.

doh

let himself and the club down badly.heard on sky last night sfa are not going to do him.i just hope walter does the right thing and drops him for a game or two to make up for not getting the ban he deserves.i fully support him as a player for our club but when his blatant cheating brings the club down we must be seen to act on it.and lets face it we have a great back up in alexander so it should make little or no difference to the teams performance

Good shout , we should be gloating not sitting embarressed by someone cheating, 3 games out might teach him a wee lesson.

:wanker:

The actions of Alan McGregor today is not what I expect from a player in a blue jersey. I don't care what other teams do we are the Rangers and are supposed to have a better class of person than that.

So we should cheat to win?

No thanks.

Ive just seen the highlighs on the BBC website and :anguish:

Its heat of the moment, and he realised as soon as he went down to get the fuck back up again.

G'day young Ben. I remember your 8th post on this very forum asking what defined

"Rangers Class"...What McGregor did was the exact opposite of what Rangers Class is all about.He is a total fucking embarrassment as to the ethics and proud traditions of all this club holds dear.

I hope we never see it again from a person wearing that famous shirt.

There can be no excuses for his action, but saying that, I hope he says sorry to the Rangers fans (not any other fuckers) and gets on proving he is a class keeper if not "Rangers Class". :pipe:

G'day young Ben. I remember your 8th post on this very forum asking what defined

"Rangers Class"...What McGregor did was the exact opposite of what Rangers Class is all about.He is a total fucking embarrassment as to the ethics and proud traditions of all this club holds dear.

I hope we never see it again from a person wearing that famous shirt.

There can be no excuses for his action, but saying that, I hope he says sorry to the Rangers fans (not any other fuckers) and gets on proving he is a class keeper if not "Rangers Class". :pipe:

Nice touch Oz. Can only agree, he only needs to apologise to us. Im sure Walter will deal with him behind the scenes and hopefully it won't happen again.