Lafferty or Miller ? Who would you keep ?

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye folk are twelve year olds because they have principles,awright then.

You can suck up his arse all you like i can live with that but people like you can't handle someone having a different opinion.

Not really, I just think that the kind of attitude some bears have towards KM just because he played for them a few years ago is a bit childish.

At least that's my opinion. :rolleyes:

Not really, I just think that the kind of attitude some bears have towards KM just because he played for them a few years ago is a bit childish.

At least that's my opinion. :rolleyes:

Well its a matter of opinion,i don't take kindly to someone that's worn our jersey scoring against us in the green and grey then having the cheek to don our jersey again.

Doesn't matter what he does i will never like him,I've never booed him either just for the record.

Childish for not liking someone that's scored against us wearing that shite ? Na just unforgiving.

Hypothetical handwringer?? What does that even mean?

At worst, Miller is a mercenary. I think people on here need to face up to the modern World.

It means you. Nothing modern about being a mercenary, been around since the dawn of time, just as prostitution has, and what Miller is. :sherlock:

Well its a matter of opinion,i don't take kindly to someone that's worn our jersey scoring against us in the green and grey then having the cheek to don our jersey again.

Doesn't matter what he does i will never like him,I've never booed him either just for the record.

Childish for not liking someone that's scored against us wearing that shite ? Na just unforgiving.

My opinion is you're all morons.