Greeting from Bursa (The city of Green Crocodiles)

zeagle

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're a better team than what we we're last year.

Pump them, I said 2-0 at Ibrox & 1-0 away, pump them?, so what do you think the scores will be? Rangers 0-0, 1-0 Rangers?

I wasn't referring to your score predictions. It was more when you scoffed "get out the group? You won't even get any points!"

we will be pleased to wellcome you at Bursa

but it seems there are some roughnecks.It doesn't matter. Everbody have chance to choose his end ;)

After this post ı will not answer this kind of roughnecks messages. İf is there anything you want to learn , we can help .

we will be pleased to wellcome you at Bursa

but it seems there are some roughnecks.It doesn't matter. Everbody have chance to choose his end ;)

After this post ı will not answer this kind of roughnecks messages. İf is there anything you want to learn , we can help .

(tu)

That would be one of the coolest stadiums i've ever seen haha.

I remember hearing something about the last day of the season in Turkey, didnt Besiktas wrongly announce that Bursaspor had lost or drew or something and that Besiktas were champions as a result? Apparently there was a bit of a riot when they corrected their mistake, sounded hillarious but I couldn't find it on youtube. Anyway good luck to you Zeagle, hope we have two good games.

Be respectful to Turks, and they will most likely be respectful and friendly back, this guy is coming on here and offering to help in anyway he can, so that both Rangers and Bursa fans can enjoy the game. Be a little more respectful, Bursa are the Turkish Champions and we should definitely not under estimate them, I do think Rangers will beat them, but it certainly will not be a walkover.

I wasn't referring to your score predictions. It was more when you scoffed "get out the group? You won't even get any points!"

I know that, but to get out the group you need to win and to win you need to score goal/s

Who do you think they'll take points off then? Man U maybe?

I remember hearing something about the last day of the season in Turkey, didnt Besiktas wrongly announce that Bursaspor had lost or drew or something and that Besiktas were champions as a result? Apparently there was a bit of a riot when they corrected their mistake, sounded hillarious but I couldn't find it on youtube. Anyway good luck to you Zeagle, hope we have two good games.

Fenerbache mate, not Besiktas but yeah it was hilarious, they torched their own stadium

thanks man for your wishes..We'll be pleased to see your team and supporters in Bursa

that team was fenerbahce..

here its link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7WWrFFUQUQ

I know that, but to get out the group you need to win and to win you need to score goal/s

Who do you think they'll take points off then? Man U maybe?

Us? Valencia? Possible Man U?

Turkey is a notoriously hard place to go. You certainly can't write off the turkish champions!

Yeah, that stadium is going to be completed in about 2-2.5 years I heard. They showcased about 4-5 concepts and this one took the prize and no wonder. The foundations for the construction still has not begun due to the fact that the current stadium needed to be improved up to CL standards.

The team you're referring to is Fenerbahçe. The morons thought they were the champions because of the guy on the speakers announcing that the match between Bursa and Beşiktaş ended 2-2 in the last minutes of the game (which would have been enough for Fenerbahçe to win the title). The idiots even started playing the ball around, passing back to the keeper and wasted time because they thought the 1-1 score they had would be enough.

Here's a nice vid of it. Hope you enjoy it, because I sure did :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnLs5dfgWY0

Fenerbache mate, not Besiktas but yeah it was hilarious, they torched their own stadium

Ah cheers mate, yeah sounded brilliant, we should get on with Bursaspor no bother, we both know how to win leagues on the last day of the season :lol:

I was wrong to write off the turkish champions, if I did so,

I think they'll win the group (tu)

You have no substance to your argument about them getting no points, only because you've never heard of them and they are from Turkey. You obviously know fuck all about football.

I guarantee you they won't finish with no points!

You have no substance to your argument about them getting no points, only because you've never heard of them and they are from Turkey. You obviously know fuck all about football.

I guarantee you they won't finish with no points!

I NEVER said they would get no points, why are you making a big deal out of this?

I said what I think the scores will be between Rangers & Bursaspor, they guy couldn't take it, said they'll qualify, (where does that leave us BTW?), I told him our away fans are second to none, that’s all & you lose the plot, get a grip.

I HAVE heard of them, & how the fuck would you know if I have or haven’t heard of them?, & how did that come up?

I don't know anything about football, why would you say that?

I NEVER said they would get no points, why are you making a big deal out of this?

I said what I think the scores will be between Rangers & Bursaspor, they guy couldn't take it, said they'll qualify, (where does that leave us BTW?), I told him our away fans are second to none, that’s all & you lose the plot, get a grip.

I HAVE heard of them, & how the fuck would you know if I have or haven’t heard of them?, & how did that come up?

I don't know anything about football, why would you say that?

You did say they wouldn't get any points!

I said you didn't know anything about football because you don't!

Yeah, that stadium is going to be completed in about 2-2.5 years I heard. They showcased about 4-5 concepts and this one took the prize and no wonder. The foundations for the construction still has not begun due to the fact that the current stadium needed to be improved up to CL standards.

The team you're referring to is Fenerbahçe. The morons thought they were the champions because of the guy on the speakers announcing that the match between Bursa and Beşiktaş ended 2-2 in the last minutes of the game (which would have been enough for Fenerbahçe to win the title). The idiots even started playing the ball around, passing back to the keeper and wasted time because they thought the 1-1 score they had would be enough.

Here's a nice vid of it. Hope you enjoy it, because I sure did :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnLs5dfgWY0

is this the Turkish version of our operation tango.

brilliant.

they think it's all over.