Greeting from Bursa (The city of Green Crocodiles)

zeagle

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha awesome... not sure how it would sound with thousands singing it tho laugh.gif

As long as no1 is offended as we aim not to offened,

We could also leave out Brigton derry boys so we seem more inclusive to all. It could be we are an ever evolving bucnh derry boys or we are the multicultural derry boys 10310.gif

Hi folks,

I'm fan of Bursaspor from Turkey..

Any questions about city, stadium, travel tips will be answered friendly.

Ok mate, I'm planning going to the game without a ticket. Will I be able to get one for the home sections if I don't get one for our end?

Will the Union Jack flag of Great Britian be welcomed in your city?

Were thinking about asking Wee Craig Broon to come out with us for the away game so your fans better not get wide or the wee man will knock them out.

:craphead:

Outside your ground our fans will..... :crabflute: and :uk: and :21: and :cheers: and :cool: and :2gunsfiring_v1: and :box: and :party: and :moon: and :beer1: and :gerbad:

Will the Union Jack flag of Great Britian be welcomed in your city?

Were thinking about asking Wee Craig Broon to come out with us for the away game so your fans better not get wide or the wee man will knock them out.

:craphead:

Outside your ground our fans will..... :crabflute: and :uk: and :21: and :cheers: and :cool: and :2gunsfiring_v1: and :box: and :party: and :moon: and :beer1: and :gerbad:

:lol:

@yermaw145

you dont have to love any other team.. I respect..

@tom1780

Almira Hotel and Kirci Hotel are the nearest good hotels...

By the way, We beat Sivas with 2-0 and we made 3 wins..This is our first time 3/3.. Volkan Sen and Ali Tandogan scored our goals..

@yermaw145

you dont have to love any other team.. I respect..

@tom1780

Almira Hotel and Kirci Hotel are the nearest good hotels...

By the way, We beat Sivas with 2-0 and we made 3 wins..This is our first time 3/3.. Volkan Sen and Ali Tandogan scored our goals..

(tu)

That would be weird if a game finished at about 23:30 in scotland :lol:

actually nowadays weather is crazy in Turkey and most of matches' kick of at 2100 or 2200

There is no problem for us..

But in December, probably game will be played in very cold conditions.. We can watch a snowy game :)

I have nothing bur respect for Zeagle, to come onto a Rangers forum, infact to go as far as looking it up and finding the "GREATEST RANGERS FORUM" on the net is incredible so good luck Zeagle but unfotunately for you "WE ARE THE PEOPLE" so good luck and may the best "RANGERS" team win !!!

Can never underestimate the Turkish champs,I'd be disappointed if our players were intimidated by the atmosphere over there but i don't think they will be,you should enjoy playing in places like that.

The Bears will behave themselves and sing their heart out everywhere they go and we should be looking at a minimum of a point in Bursa if we approach it correctly,i expect 3 points at Ibrox as well but i guess it depends on how Walter sets the team up.

Can never underestimate the Turkish champs,I'd be disappointed if our players were intimidated by the atmosphere over there but i don't think they will be,you should enjoy playing in places like that.

The Bears will behave themselves and sing their heart out everywhere they go and we should be looking at a minimum of a point in Bursa if we approach it correctly,i expect 3 points at Ibrox as well but i guess it depends on how Walter sets the team up.

Rangers have never beaten the Turkish champs, so you are spot on. (tu)