Jelavic debut

ryan_rfc

Showed a few nice touches, unlucky not to get on the end of Davis' pass. He will be chuffed with his reception, and feel he must start in our next game up with Miller.

Didn't really get much of the ball, looked good though (tu)

Never going to do much coming on with 25 minutes left in a tight game when things started to get a bit feisty.

Can't judge him on this game. I look forward to watching him from the start against Hamilton in 2 weeks time.

Looked alright,chased the ball.Made a good sliding tackle to stop St Johnstone clearing the ball up the park.Once he gets a chance i reckon he will take it,no bother. :jelavic: (tu)

That tackle was great! His legs seemed to take a extra strech :lol:

Never going to do much coming on with 25 minutes left in a tight game when things started to get a bit feisty.

Can't judge him on this game. I look forward to watching him from the start against Hamilton in 2 weeks time.

This ^^^^^^^ !!!

I thought he was poor tbh, for the money we paid he shouod be scoring in every game.

fishing.jpg:craphead: :craphead:

Was his first game and a hectic week...give the chap some time to get settled into not only the club but the country :jelavic:

Thought he done really well.

He (the same as Beattie) seems to come too deep on occasion to help out - but the 20 mins or so he had - I thought he done well.

I would never judge him on this. Games aay from home when the going gets tough is the only TRUE way to measure a Rangers player, imo.

The predictable 66th minute substitution from Walter Smith. I'd have hooked Beattie either at half-time or just after, because he was poor.

I thought Jelavic did well, for what time he had. Looked to get involved, showed some very nice touches, got stuck in, held the ball up, a few decent flick ons and troubled the St. Johnstone defence. I think he will be a handful for teams with his strength, movement and ability. You can see from the 27 minutes he had, that he's got a touch of quality about him.

Also very refreshing to see that when St. Johnstone had a corner he sat on the half-way line, instead of in inside our box, which meant they left a couple of players on him.

Can't wait to see more of him!

The predictable 66th minute substitution from Walter Smith. I'd have hooked Beattie either at half-time or just after, because he was poor.

I thought Jelavic did well, for what time he had. Looked to get involved, showed some very nice touches, got stuck in, held the ball up, a few decent flick ons and troubled the St. Johnstone defence. I think he will be a handful for teams with his strength, movement and ability. You can see from the 27 minutes he had, that he's got a touch of quality about him.

Also very refreshing to see that when St. Johnstone had a corner he sat on the half-way line, instead of in inside our box, which meant they left a couple of players on him.

Can't wait to see more of him!

I agree , I also think he's got a bit of the DADO :praise: about him , with his movement ,presence, liveliness ,looks a goodyin

I thought he was poor tbh, for the money we paid he should be scoring in every game.

Were you at the game? he showed more in that game than beattie has in three and he looked good in a game we were struggling in

I thought he was poor tbh, for the money we paid he shouod be scoring in every game.

For fuck sake Goat, don't you realise that this comment was read by Jelavic and after 25 minutes of playing for us, you have scared the poor bugger away? doh

Well I'm blaming you anyway, because I heard Walter say after the game that Jelavic was only here for three days and he's back on the plane to Croatia in the morning.....:lol: