Rangers deadline day transfer talk

MisterC

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Foster offers the squad more than Velicka does.

That's what we need to look at. it doesn't matter where he comes from IMO.

We need to realise that we aint got the clout we used to

andy devlin from the scottish sun has said if rangers sign foster then that

will conclude rangers signing in the transfer window. just been on real radio.

Doees andy devlin know for a fact a premiership manager wont phone walter tonight offering a top player for a small cut of the wages? no he doesnt.

said it in a couple of threads, surprised i havent got the old, he plays for falkirk, hes shit treatment.

nah mate i agree, given another year i recon he'l be asolutely top notch... maybe a pre-contract in Jan for a summer move. Think he's definately one for the future

Why is everyone so against getting rid of Velicka for Foster?

A striker who will not get a game and do nothing else but pick up a wage for a year. He is not even considered as back-up he is that far down the pecking order. In exchange for much need cover in defence.

Personally I would rather have Foster. Yes he likes to liase with sheeps but he is a proper right back unlike Broadfoot, who has been used out there as cover, who is a CB.

And if it doesn't work out with him playing at RB we can move one of the midfielders to cover just like the Tims have had to do with Mulgrew. :craphead:

Doees andy devlin know for a fact a premiership manager wont phone walter tonight offering a top player for a small cut of the wages? no he doesnt.

no thats true just hope something like that happens.

I've got a sneaky feeling if we get Foster in, then we will offer Webster to United for Conway.

United want a Defender, we want a left-sided player. Velicka's wages will be the same amount as Fosters (or more), no real money spent if the Foster/Velicka goes through.

Time will tell.

nah mate i agree, given another year i recon he'l be asolutely top notch... maybe a pre-contract in Jan for a summer move. Think he's definately one for the future

i feel he could easily improve with us