Rangers deadline day transfer talk

MisterC

I stuck my neck out the other week when i said there would be a signing that week and sure enough there was. I think there'll be some action in the transfer front tomorrow, I had the feeling Jelavic would not be the last signing and I can see some business being done tomorrow. Thoughts?

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I stuck my neck out the other week when i said there would be a signing that week and sure enough there was. I think there'll be some action in the transfer front tomorrow, I had the feeling Jelavic would not be the last signing and I can see some business being done tomorrow. Thoughts?

Agreed mate. Wattie has already said we have more money if needed. A LB is a must.

But I'm not averse to loans.

Walter isnt daft and he knows our squad is thin on the ground i think we could see 2 new players coming in tomorrow a loan and a signing under £1mill i think.

I doubt Lafferty will HAVE to be sold but if a reasonable offer comes in for him i think he will be sent packing same as Velicka

Walter isnt daft and he knows our squad is thin on the ground i think we could see 2 new players coming in tomorrow a loan and a signing under £1mill i think.

I doubt Lafferty will HAVE to be sold but if a reasonable offer comes in for him i think he will be sent packing same as Velicka

Has Velicka gone somewhere or have i misseed something? been on holiday for 10 days and playing catch up.

Has Velicka gone somewhere or have i misseed something? been on holiday for 10 days and playing catch up.

Nah he is still there but i was saying if bids come in for him and Lafferty i think they will be seriously considered

you didn`t stick your neck out. it was a cert to happen . we will sign another 2 by deadline. a left back and a left mid . we don`t need any other position filled .

the signings might be 2 loans but I think we might sign at least 1 .

We aren't going to sign a centre half.

We have Webster, Weir, Bougherra and Broadfoot and Smith rates all four of them. So why would we even be thinking about the possibility of bringing in a centre half?

Because Webster is always crocked

We aren't going to sign a centre half.

We have Webster, Weir, Bougherra and Broadfoot and Smith rates all four of them. So why would we even be thinking about the possibility of bringing in a centre half?

Because Weir is 40, Webster is injury prone and Broadfoot is shite. I'm sure Walter is aware of this.