Ricky Foster: "I'll have to hit the ground running"

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO Weiss, Jelavic & Beattie are shite ???

What happened to quality over quantity? Foster is a player who may actually contribute to the club, Velicka was a player who would contribute nothing to the club except drain it of funds which could go to a player who may do something i.e Foster.

I would rather have a player who may actually play, or provide decent cover for a position where we are weak, than a player who will get skelfs from sitting in the stands (not even on the bench !!)

(tu)

This

good luck to him, he adds depth to the squad. i dont know a lot about him as i dont waste my time watching Aberdeen games, i imagine its the same as a lot of people who are against the signing who arent happy with a signing unless its a big name.

Underwhelmed at the signing but at the end of the day anyone who pulls on that blue jersey gets my full backing. The one thing Walter Smith can do is spot a good defender. Foster may be exactly what we need. I certainly trust Walter's judgement on this one

I'll give him my support, he's from the same neck of the woods I'm originally from and he is a Rangers fan

I'd heard that, if i remember correctly when he scored that own goal 2 seasons ago that helped us win the league, he sent a text to someone 'once a bear, always a bear' or something along that lines

As a person I think some of his antics when playing Rangers (getting needlessly involved in fights etc....) makes him an arsehole in my eyes.

As a player, he will receive my 100% backing, like every other player who pulls on the Rangers shirt. Think some on here need to take a reality check tbh.

He has my support the minute he steps onto the park regardless if I don't realy rate him!

I would agree with him having to hit the ground running, if he has 1 or 2 bad games in a row then I don't think it would be too long before a section of the support turn on the guy which is no good for anyone!

He has my support the minute he steps onto the park regardless if I don't realy rate him!

I would agree with him having to hit the ground running, if he has 1 or 2 bad games in a row then I don't think it would be too long before a section of the support turn on the guy which is no good for anyone!

A section of the support will ALREADY be against him.

I'll support him, and he gives us a wee bit of cover, but he is absolutely not better than Papac, Whittaker or Broadfoot. He may be faster, but he is a bombscare defensively for Aberdeen. If Whittaker gets injured, Broadfoot should be the replacement as he is a much better defender than Foster.

Like i say though, good to have a wee bit of cover in i suppose, but disappointed we never got the winger that Walter said he wanted from day 1.

don't belive people are happy with this. fucking ricky foster! and he's only on loan. wtf. whats happening to our fans aswell. :angry:

get a grip mate! every player that pulls on the glasgow rangers jersey wil always get my backing! good luck to the wee man. WATP!

I see the scum are getting tore into him. In the DR today it says their message boards are full of threats and condemnation towards him. Do you see the same from us towards Velicka? No! They really are fucking scum. I honestly think I hate them more than the other scum.