Non-Glasgow Bears

bluenose4life

Half agree.

Generally speaking, it's cringe worthy but there's times when armchair fans (not a problem with them, personally) comment negatively on things that's happened at various away games/trips that they know absolutely fuck-all about because they believe the media/tv pictures and/or don't bother finding out the facts.

That's the exception where I find myself saying something along the lines of "look mate, I was there, you weren't ...." sort of thing.

That is a fair point that can be annoying when people start quoting opinions from the media it is not possible for them to be critical when they have only read reports/seen highlights. However I appreciate the fans who can't make it every week for either financial reasons or location i.e Northern Ireland it in no way devalues them as a supporter. Whether you are able to attend all the games or one a season we are all the people! I dislike fans who try to turn it into a competition the amount of games they have been to etc it's all about the love of Rangers for me!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate everyone equally Colin. (tu)

Pricks like the OP however are truly nauseating.

Glory-hunting would have meant me travelling 110 miles along the A96 to watch Aberdeen win trophies, not travel 170 miles every week (usually twice) to watch a middle of the table side. Where would the club have been back then if it was just the Glasgow lads going?

you calling me a prick? :P im the one who hates to be tarred as a GH when im a bear thru n thru unlike some posters...

That is a fair point that can be annoying when people start quoting opinions from the media it is not possible for them to be critical when they have only read reports/seen highlights. However I appreciate the fans who can't make it every week for either financial reasons or location i.e Northern Ireland it in no way devalues them as a supporter. Whether you are able to attend all the games or one a season we are all the people! I dislike fans who try to turn it into a competition the amount of games they have been to etc it's all about the love of Rangers for me!

Totally agree. As I said, I play the superfan card with little jobsworths who can't remember the last time they switched off Setanta/SKY/ESPN and wen't to a game.

I'd never slag off your average Bluenose for not being able to get to as many games as they would like (tu)

I hate everyone equally . (tu)

Pricks like this rfc_watp however are truly nauseating.

Glory-hunting would have meant me travelling 110 miles along the A96 to watch Aberdeen win trophies, not travel 170 miles every week (usually twice) to watch a middle of the table side. Where would the club have been back then if it was just the Glasgow lads going?

everyone is entitled to support whoever they want, your obviously a passionate bear. I was only asking a question of how it came about, that people from outwith Glasgow and no ties to the club came to support the Rangers. But you got on your high horse and started the whole 'you glasgow types' etc, lets just leave it at that as i cant be bothered arguing with you anymore, although its been good fun

everyone is entitled to support whoever they want, your obviously a passionate bear. I was only asking a question of how it came about, that people from outwith Glasgow and no ties to the club came to support the Rangers. But you got on your high horse and started the whole 'you glasgow types' etc, lets just leave it at that as i cant be bothered arguing with you anymore, although its been good fun

I think you'll find I have the highest horse on RM. :pipe:

you calling me a prick? :P im the one who hates to be tarred as a GH when im a bear thru n thru unlike some posters...

unlike some posters ? yeh cause me asking a question and not agreeing with your opinion makes me less of a rangers fan than you <cr> grow up n get a burd ya prick

unlike some posters ? yeh cause me asking a question and not agreeing with your opinion makes me less of a rangers fan than you <cr> grow up n get a burd ya prick

are you quoting ME or WVB - ill hang back with a responce to see if you are....

Very intelligent. You Glasgow types aren't very bright are you? (well, you in particular).

Less than 20 posts and you're on here going on about glory hunters?

I doubt very much that you're a Rangers fan. Jog on bhoyo.

That argument was played to me yesterday, and it confused me. Now, excuse me if I'm wrong, but there is a chronological sequence that happens here, yes? What I'm getting at is that there would have been a time when you would have had 20 posts, or like me, just over a 100. The guy might be green dressed up as blue, but having thousands of posts doesn't determine anything really if someone has been a member of this forum for years, or, like me, a little more recent than that.

okay. Listen, you just joined here, you are making more fucking enemys than friends, dont piss us off. go join ff and try this shite there, you will be banned quicker than you can say hi. You asking a question? nah, you said sum1 was a glory hunter cos he didnt live in glasgow, but as i have said in a previous post - our founding members of the beloved rangers were not born in Glasgow. It sounds to me like you're the one who needs to get the bird. walk away...

WVB and his mates were(are) never gloryhunters . That i can vouch for -these guys did some serious milage over the years ( Bohemians stands out) . But i cannot and will not defend his cunt status! :D

:crabflute:

During the war...........

One thing that I love about Rangers Football Club ( aside from being the best club football team in the world ) is that in a way it is the de facto United Kingdom national side - the British club with support from all around the UK and further afield :21::uk: WATP

I feel like I have two national football teams , one being Northern Ireland and the other being Rangers , and I am proud to be a Rangers man :21:

okay. Listen, you just joined here, you are making more fucking enemys than friends, dont piss us off. go join ff and try this shite there, you will be banned quicker than you can say hi. You asking a question? nah, you said sum1 was a glory hunter cos he didnt live in glasgow, but as i have said in a previous post - our founding members of the beloved rangers were not born in Glasgow. It sounds to me like you're the one who needs to get the bird. walk away...

making more enemys ? a bit extreme wouldnt ye say ? u seem 2 b getting a bit uptight, what started as a debate is now escalating as you dont agree with what im asking, ye cant get yer own way all the time my friend.

its called a forum as different people have different opinions, cool down, getting your hole may help lol (tu)

One thing that I love about Rangers Football Club ( aside from being the best club football team in the world ) is that in a way it is the de facto United Kingdom national side - the British club with support from all around the UK and further afield :21::uk: WATP

I feel like I have two national football teams , one being Northern Ireland and the other being Rangers , and I am proud to be a Rangers man :21:

Absolutly! The reason we fly the union jack, high and pride in the middle of the flags! :uk: