Non-Glasgow Bears

bluenose4life

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

making more enemys ? a bit extreme wouldnt ye say ? u seem 2 b getting a bit uptight, what started as a debate is now escalating as you dont agree with what im asking, ye cant get yer own way all the time my friend.

its called a forum as different people have different opinions, cool down, getting your hole may help lol (tu)

you didnt ask, you SAID

from stirling and supporting rangers ? glory hunter my friend ?

You said he was a glory hunter. It was not a question to asnwer, it was a statement you made. I had my hole, you're digging yours.

I pass Fir Park then New Douglas Park on the motorway on the way to the Brox,you don't just support a team because you live close to them.

Fuck i'm a huge example of that as my Dad's from Chile and originally a Universidad de Chile supporter till he fell in love with our club when he arrived in Scotland,he got me into the Rangers,nuff said (tu)

you didnt ask, you SAID

You said he was a glory hunter. It was not a question to asnwer, it was a statement you made. I had my hole, you're digging yours.

that was on a totally different thread, i asked a question on this particular thread.

i obviously touched a nerve with you, at the end eh the day, we're all rangers fans. ye need a thicker skin m8, its a forum after all

Support who ever the fuck you want just as long as your not a turncoat and change teams every other season.

People give me stick since I'm officially a catholic (I don't believe in god though, I think religion is for dumb fuckers or people who need to believe in such things) but imo that's got fuck all to do with football and yes I know about 95% of posters here would burn me at the stakes for saying such things but it's just the way I and a lot of people I know feel. The history is fine but in this day and age it has a whole of a lot less to do with religion than it used too.

Flame on!

you didnt ask, you SAID

Was he not referring to Scott Brown?- because if he was referring to Brown, who it is said claimed to be a Rangers fan, then he's right. I could see no possibility of me ever playing for Celtic, maybe that's just me, and if Brown joined them for the sake of a few thousand a week extra, then he is a Glory Hunter

Was he not referring to Scott Brown?- because if he was referring to Brown, who it is said claimed to be a Rangers fan, then he's right. I could see no possibility of me ever playing for Celtic, maybe that's just me, and if Brown joined them for the sake of a few thousand a week extra, then he is a Glory Hunter

a jobs a job ya dafty, would ye rather sit on the dole and feed yer kiids? or go to work with decent pay and see them alright?

Nah he wasnt. He quoted a member and said

from stirling and supporting rangers ? glory hunter my friend ?

Brown was from Dunfermline and the poster he quoted was from stirling.

Brown is a wanker tho, ger and playing for them.

"Quintessential means the very essence, something in its purest form. And the thing about Rangers, it is based in Scotland, but first and foremost it is a British club. A lot of fans come over from Northern Ireland to support, and a lot of English fans, too. Like Barcelona, it is mas que un club [more than a club]: it stands for something in society. It embraces the whole concept of the union of the United Kingdom, and if you go to Ibrox you'll see the union flag is the one flying highest above the stadium

I think this quote above sums it up perfectly. We are a Glasgow club but our support stretches beyond that and is something we should be proud of.

Support who ever the fuck you want just as long as your not a turncoat and change teams every other season.

People give me stick since I'm officially a catholic (I don't believe in god though, I think religion is for dumb fuckers or people who need to believe in such things) but imo that's got fuck all to do with football and yes I know about 95% of posters here would burn me at the stakes for saying such things but it's just the way I and a lot of people I know feel. The history is fine but in this day and age it has a whole of a lot less to do with religion than it used too.

Flame on!

You're officially an atheist.

a jobs a job ya dafty, would ye rather sit on the dole and feed yer kiids? or go to work with decent pay and see them alright?

Nah I'm with turnberry, if I was blessed with professional footballing ability and they came calling, it wouldn't matter how much they offered me. I can't even touch their shirts let alone wear one. The thought sickens me.

"Quintessential means the very essence, something in its purest form. And the thing about Rangers, it is based in Scotland, but first and foremost it is a British club. A lot of fans come over from Northern Ireland to support, and a lot of English fans, too. Like Barcelona, it is mas que un club [more than a club]: it stands for something in society. It embraces the whole concept of the union of the United Kingdom, and if you go to Ibrox you'll see the union flag is the one flying highest above the stadium

I think this quote above sums it up perfectly. We are a Glasgow club but our support stretches beyond that and is something we should be proud of.

I'm not sure I subscribe in Rangers being a Glasgow club, but I do very much consider them a Scottish Club, with a very Calvinist essence. The fact we are British is within that context, but I have seen no other Club like Rangers in England.

Nah I'm with turnberry, if I was blessed with professional footballing ability and they came calling, it wouldn't matter how much they offered me. I can't even touch their shirts let alone wear one. The thought sickens me.

like bluenose said the guys a wank, i think anyone who plays for them is a wank, but how much do we love kenny miller nowadays? , did rangers ever offer brown a job? money makes the world go round

like bluenose said the guys a wank, i think anyone who plays for them is a wank, but how much do we love kenny miller nowadays? , did rangers ever offer brown a job? money makes the world go round

we did but i think back then we offered around £25k pw and he is on £30k pw.

There's other jobs,why people don't get this i'll never understand.

granted but does taking a job make u a glory hunter? or does choosing a winning team every other year make u a glory hunter? this was my point meant to say

we did but i think back then we offered around £25k pw and he is on £30k pw.

never knew that but like isaid money makes the world go round , this doesnt make him a glory hunter in my eyes, just like boyd i think it makes him a money grabbin bastard oh and a wank for playin for them

A job's a job? well it wouldn't be Celtic or bust would it? The thought of ever playing in front of their fans, making their fans happy if they ever beat Rangers, with me in the team, is too much to contemplate. And I'm very serious about that.

As regards to the Glory Hunter tag and Brown: that was in the context of me thinking the reference was about Brown. No, to me Brown is worse than a Glory Hunter.

You're officially an atheist.

Well... Don't I have to go through some sort of "Burning of the unholy testament" to cleanse me of my Catholicism and become an atheist? :lol:

I say officially because I've had my conformation, communion, confession etc etc all in catholic churchs.

Is it really that easy to not be a catholic anymore?

"Hmmm I don't actually think there's a god" BANG! Atheist! (tu)

I'm not sure I subscribe in Rangers being a Glasgow club, but I do very much consider them a Scottish Club, with a very Calvinist essence. The fact we are British is within that context, but I have seen no other Club like Rangers in England.

Your right there isn't anything like it, or in the world IMO. Man utds, real madrids are just plastic supporters in the majority.

Well... Don't I have to go through some sort of "Burning of the unholy testament" to cleanse me of my Catholicism and become an atheist? :lol:

I say officially because I've had my conformation, communion, confession etc etc all in catholic churchs.

That would be the way of it yes.

granted but does taking a job make u a glory hunter? or does choosing a winning team every other year make u a glory hunter? this was my point meant to say

That's a different topic to be honest,you have insinuated you would play for Celt*c rather than be on the dole.

So your sig says 'We hate Celt*c F*nian bastards' ...unless they offer me decent money ?

Some people have principles and stick to them and i would clean shit from McDonalds toilet with a toothbrush before i'd sign for them and yes I'm a Dad before you ask if i have kids to provide for.

It is not that easy for any religion? I never chose to be christened my parents did the done thing at the time...and have never called myself a christian. Despite going to a church of england school etc.