A few questions before the game

manutdtalk

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. What do you think would be a good season for United? And where do you think we will finish in the league?

Anything outside top 2 would be bad - only real target for United is 1st - I think you'll finish 2nd behind Chelsea

2. What do you think would be a good season for Rangers? And where do you think you will finish in the league?

1st and Champions again (naturally)

3. Who is your one player to watch?

Weir!!

4. Who is your best signing of the summer?

At the mmoment it looks like Weiss but hopeful for Jelkavic

5. Which United player do you fear most?

Got to be Rooney - but Bougherra did well against him when he played for Algeria.

6. Which of your players has something to prove this season?

Lafferty

7. What will the score be when we meet?

3-1 at your bit but being a football fan one lives in hope - a sneaky wee win at Ibrox as well

8. What do you think of Sir Alex Ferguson as a manager ?

The Best there has ever been

9. How do you rate our support ? Do you like/dislike United fans ?

Support is excellent and I like United a lot - but dont think that will be the general sentiment from our support.

10. If you could take one of our players for your team, who would it be ?

Again Rooney - but TBH apart from your keeper (aging a bit) any of your players would stand out in our team.

1. A good season would be winning the Premiership, they wont though. CL Semi finalists Id guess

2. Champions and Last 16. Would take Champions and Europa League though.

3. Davis if we can get him on the ball enough. Weiss for his movement and runs.

4. Jelavic but he wont be playing so I'd say Weiss.

5. Probably an on form Nani or an on form Rooney.

6. Probably Lafferty, hopefully he does a job for us this season.

7. 3-0 loss at Old Trafford. 2-0 loss at Ibrox. :(. If we get a goal Id be happy

8. One of the best at the moment.

9. Not bothered by United fans, seem to make a noise away from home and a large section of armchair fans.

10. Nani or Bebe :D, nah Nani

1. CL FINAL, 2ND EPL

2. 3RD IN CL GROUP STAGE AND GOING ON A RUN IN THE EUROPA LEAGUE, 1ST SPL

3. KENNY MILLER, HE WILL SCORE FOR FUN THIS YEAR

4. WEISS

5. PAUL SCHOLES STILL A GREAT PLAYER

6. LAFFERTY, NAISMITH & WEIR

7. 1-0 AT OLD TRAFFORD, 0-0 IBROX

8. AMAZING MANAGER, VERY PROWED...

9. A LOT OF SUPPORT BUT MOSTLY TOURISTS, MAN U IS A BRAND THAT PPL TO BE LINKED TO

10.NANI, FLETCHER OR RIO

1. What do you think would be a good season for United? Finish above City.

And where do you think we will finish in the league? 4th

2. What do you think would be a good season for Rangers? Domestic Treble and progress in Europe

And where do you think you will finish in the league? Ha ha.

3. Who is your one player to watch? Davis, possibly Weiss, possibly Jelavic (but he won't play in Europe)

4. Who is your best signing of the summer? Too early to say.

5. Which United player do you fear most? Don't know your team well enough to say. My Mum fears Wayne Rooney though

6. Which of your players has something to prove this season? Davis

7. What will the score be when we meet? I hope we do better than last time

8. What do you think of Sir Alex Ferguson as a manager? He's not bad. I don't like him for the lies he has told about Rangers (not to mention the first goal in the 69 Cup Final)

9. How do you rate our support ? I like the Asian babes

Do you like/dislike United fans ? In my mind you are linked with celtc, mainly because they think you all love them

10. If you could take one of our players for your team, who would it be ? As I already said I don't know your team well, pretty well the only English football I watch is MOTD if I'm in on Saturday. Rooney's a good player but I don't like players who I read about on the front pages.

Hey there. I'm a member on a Manchester United forum called manutdtalk.com and before the big Champions League game next week, I've been asked to come over and get a view from the Rangers fans with regards the following questions. Hope everyone answers truthfully and if one of you guys want to come over to manutdtalk and ask the same type of questions, then there are no probs. Thanks in advance. :)

1. What do you think would be a good season for United? And where do you think we will finish in the league? In top 4 and at least QF of CL

2. What do you think would be a good season for Rangers? And where do you think you will finish in the league? Last 16 CL or good run in Europa, SPL Champions

3. Who is your one player to watch? Bougherra for his runs and Davis

4. Who is your best signing of the summer? Weiss

5. Which United player do you fear most? Rooney

6. Which of your players has something to prove this season? Lafferty has by far the most to prove

7. What will the score be when we meet? Hopefully we'll get at least a draw in Manchester and maybe manage a win if were lucky, id be happy with 2 draws.

8. What do you think of Sir Alex Ferguson as a manager? Good manager but Id take Walter before him any day.

9. How do you rate our support ? Do you like/dislike United fans? Man U is just a brand name for people who dont really watch football to cling onto, I personally think that yous think the sun shines out your arses even though yous didnt do anything untill Fergie came, dont have any real problem with the Man U fans though.

10. If you could take one of our players for your team, who would it be? Vidic

Hey there. I'm a member on a Manchester United forum called manutdtalk.com and before the big Champions League game next week, I've been asked to come over and get a view from the Rangers fans with regards the following questions. Hope everyone answers truthfully and if one of you guys want to come over to manutdtalk and ask the same type of questions, then there are no probs. Thanks in advance. :)

1. What do you think would be a good season for United? And where do you think we will finish in the league?

Qualify from CL section, will stuggle in EPL if Scholes gets injured so 2nd or 3rd.

2. What do you think would be a good season for Rangers? And where do you think you will finish in the league?

Qualify from CL section. Champions.

Steve Davis.

All of them from a morale point of view, early days.

Scholes if fit.

All of them.

1-1. 1-1.

A thief at St Mirren, A shagger at Aberdeen. Lucky at Manchester United.

Real Manchester fans are alright but unfortunately you have to many plastic supporters. Have you a speshull relationship with the paedoes ?

Scholes if fit.

:sherlock:

United should always be aiming to win the league and at least S/F of CL. I think Chelsea will win the league and United to get to the QF of the CL.

Rangers should always win the league. And 3rd place in CL with decent run in Europe League. We will win the league.

Steve Davis

Vladimir Weiss

Nani

Kyle Lafferty and Steven Naismith

2-0 United at Old Trafford. 1-1 at Ibrox.

One of the best around.

Just like any other support tbh, has a good and bad element.

Nani as we are crying out for a left winger.

1. What do you think would be a good season for United? And where do you think we will finish in the league? Good season like us - is winning the league with a long run in Europe. I think you'll challenge strongly and may win it too.

2. What do you think would be a good season for Rangers? And where do you think you will finish in the league? Winning the league is a good season - anything less is considered not good enough!

3. Who is your one player to watch? Bougherra, your team will be taken aback by his spontanous bursts up the field. :praise:

4. Who is your best signing of the summer? Weiss so far - Jelavic can become the best, though, you won't see him in the CL. :disappointment:

5. Which United player do you fear most? Rooney, if on form we could be in for a difficult 180 minutes.

6. Which of your players has something to prove this season? Lafferty!!!!

7. What will the score be when we meet? I hate to think what it might be. Prepared for the worst, hoping for the best!

8. What do you think of Sir Alex Ferguson as a manager ? Legend for several reasons.

9. How do you rate our support ? Do you like/dislike United fans ? I would say you're an arrogant lot. However, the same could be flung at us by our peers in The SPL. I really don't pay too much attention to other teams fans.

10. If you could take one of our players for your team, who would it be ? I'll be greedy - Rooney, Berba and Scholes.

1. What do you think would be a good season for United? And where do you think we will finish in the league? ...........CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 1/2 FINAL, 1ST/2ND EPL

2. What do you think would be a good season for Rangers? And where do you think you will finish in the league? ............ LAST 16 OF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, 1ST IN SPL

3. Who is your one player to watch? ............... MILLER

4. Who is your best signing of the summer? .............. JELAVIC

5. Which United player do you fear most? ................. ROONEY

6. Which of your players has something to prove this season? .............. NAISMITH

7. What will the score be when we meet? ................. 2-0 AT THE OLD TRAFORD, 2-1 AT THE IBROX

8. What do you think of Sir Alex Ferguson as a manager ? .................. "SIR" SAYS ALL, BUT I NEVER WAS QUITE CLEAR WITH WHY DID YOU BUY PLAYERS LIKE NANI, RAFAEL, EVRA, BROWN, O'SHEA

9. How do you rate our support ? Do you like/dislike United fans ? .................. I RATE YOUR SUPPORT VERY HIGH, I DON'T LIKE NOR DO I DISLIKE YOUR FANS

10. If you could take one of our players for your team, who would it be ? .................... ROONEY or VIDIĆ NO DOUBT

1. What do you think would be a good season for United? And where do you think we will finish in the league? Good season like us - is winning the league with a long run in Europe. I think you'll challenge strongly and may win it too.

2. What do you think would be a good season for Rangers? And where do you think you will finish in the league? Winning the league is a good season - anything less is considered not good enough!

3. Who is your one player to watch? Bougherra, your team will be taken aback by his spontanous bursts up the field. :praise:

4. Who is your best signing of the summer? Weiss so far - Jelavic can become the best, though, you won't see him in the CL. :disappointment:

5. Which United player do you fear most? Rooney, if on form we could be in for a difficult 180 minutes.

6. Which of your players has something to prove this season? Lafferty!!!!

7. What will the score be when we meet? I hate to think what it might be. Prepared for the worst, hoping for the best!

8. What do you think of Sir Alex Ferguson as a manager ? Legend for several reasons.

9. How do you rate our support ? Do you like/dislike United fans ? I would say you're an arrogant lot. However, the same could be flung at us by our peers in The SPL. I really don't pay too much attention to other teams fans.

10. If you could take one of our players for your team, who would it be ? I'll be greedy - Rooney, Berba and Scholes.

I just registered with the forum the guy posts on. They're not very complimentary about us bears.

So in answer to question 9, YOU CAN ALL GO FUCK YOURSELVES YA TIMMY-LOVING-INBRED-PLASTIC SUPPORTING-WANKERS