Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Most hated clubs and supporters for me goes something like this:

Kiddy Fiddlers FC

The Mutton Molestors

Man Ure

Hope we arrange something for their visit go Glasgow :crabflute:

yeah we can cover every motorway bridge on the way up, i have one 2 mins away from my place in carlisle

You guys think you hate Man Utd??

Try going up with all your best mates as Man Utd fans, who constantly take the piss out of you for supporting Rangers and abuse the SPL. It would be absoutely fine apart from the fact that NONE OF THEM ARE FROM MANCHESTER.

i know how you feel, every one at school supported them, despite Blackburn Rovers being 30 mins away and burnley, pne, blackpool, accrington stanley etc

Get fucking right into these big headed English aresholes Rangers. (tu)

Walter should pin some of these comments from the Manure boards up on the dressing room wall the morra night. Would fire the troops up bigtime for the latest The Battle Of Britain between the two biggest clubs in the UK. :tank: :tank: :tank::Tomcat: :Tomcat: :Tomcat:

Would absolutely love to see The Rangers pump this mob at their own midden. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Absolutely fuckin love it. :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21:

I would love it if we fuck them up

I would run down to my mate's house who texted me the day of the draw "can't wait until we knock youse oot", punch him a few times in the face then spunk in his sisters face

There is no such thing as a Man Utd 'fan' or even 'supporter.'

'Follower' is the correct term, like them when they are winning, stop 'following' them when they are losing.

I hate Man Utd more than I hate celtic to be honest.

They've had the highest crowd attendances in Britain nearly every year since the 60's, the only times they didn't was when they were redeveloping their ground, how can they be glory hunters when they went nearly 30 years without wining the league and still filled their ground for fucks sake.

And if you want to see a real United forum go on Red Issue.

I've always hated Man Utd.. The have such arrogance about them..

I hate them even more now after looking at that forum..! All this 3-0 & 4 -0 pish they keep spouting..! :mad:

Would love for us to shut them up tonight!! I am actually quite optimistic.. ;)

:21: :21: :21:

:uk: :uk: :uk: :uk:

They are all glory hunting bastards

Sums me up that ... a right and fitting label ... after all, I've only been going since 79, had a season ticket since mid 80's, done some seasons without missing a home or away - through the 80's when things weren't quite like they have been recently - been to countless euro aways, slept overnight at the ground for away tickets, been in the "home" end at West Ham, Spurs, Forest, Leeds, Liverpool, Chelsea, Sheff Wednesday, Sunderland, Blackburn when I didn't have an away ticket ...

Glory hunter that's me ... oh and just to keep me company, I know loads who've done that and more

Keep believing the bollox if it keeps you happy

Sums me up that ... a right and fitting label ... after all, I've only been going since 79, had a season ticket since mid 80's, done some seasons without missing a home or away - through the 80's when things weren't quite like they have been recently - been to countless euro aways, slept overnight at the ground for away tickets, been in the "home" end at West Ham, Spurs, Forest, Leeds, Liverpool, Chelsea, Sheff Wednesday, Sunderland, Blackburn when I didn't have an away ticket ...

Glory hunter that's me ... oh and just to keep me company, I know loads who've done that and more

l know many of your kind born n bred (tu):uk:

Enjoy The Rangers!!! :uk:

But are you a Manc? :rolleyes:

You'll find most of those comments coming from schoolboys (tu) we know you have dedicated supporters.

Hope you enjoy the show we will put on for you , Champs Verus Chumps :lol:

But are you a Manc? :rolleyes:

Take a look back in the 70's and 80's when, lets face it, United weren't exactly at their prime, one of the things they were respected for (and yes I did use the word respected) was their support. Supporters clubs would turn up week after week from Torbay in the south to Carlisle in the north, and lots of points in between. The away following was as good as it got. You can put it down to what happened at Munich if you want but whatever it was, the fact is the support wasn't simply from Manchester. Wind forward to the 90's when football began (according to Sky) - more and more it was seen as a clever dig at United and their fans to comment about the M1 on a match day, the Surrey accent, the daytrippers, the glory hunters (it was easy to avoid that label in the 80's as there wasn't much glory to hunt for) - it even became a fanzine thing at United - gone were the days when euro aways were full of flags from various parts of the UK - hardly happens now, not the done thing according to the fashion police running the magazines.

So, all this lot that used to come in the 70's - do they still ? Certainly do. The coaches still turn up. Some of my best mates at United come from Nottingham, Barnet, Harrogate, Chester, Birmingham.

Me - do I come from Manchester, no I don't (prepares to be fired at from all points) My dad went to United in the 50's, my mum had a season ticket until she died in 2004 ... do I sit there thinking I'm any less of a fan, do I shite ... served my time watching some god awful football, the last thing I'm going to do is bother about some kid spouting that I'm a glory hunting out of towner.

Hope you enjoy the game. The ticketing arrangements would drive me mad so I hope that goes without too much hassle.