man u fans

jaffa1975

You guys think you hate Man Utd??

Try going up with all your best mates as Man Utd fans, who constantly take the piss out of you for supporting Rangers and abuse the SPL. It would be absoutely fine apart from the fact that NONE OF THEM ARE FROM MANCHESTER.

Agreed I know tons of the bastards. None of them have ever been to Manchester, let alone Old Trafford doh

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jeez ...

Did you know that Gullible isn't in the dictionary ... go and have look

Your only goin to see the Rangers

Lets see how your 100k a week prema donnas(Giggs,Neville and Scholes excluded) do when they play a real game of football......you know what that's like since you have been going since the same year i have.

Hard tackles,bruising challanges...squaring up and not rolling like a pussy the minute you feel the air off a fart...Evra,Nani(goat),Valencia,Berbatov,Vidic anyone

Jeez ...

Did you know that Gullible isn't in the dictionary ... go and have look

I read your post from before and I really couldn't give a shit how many games you go to or how far you travel. Would you like a fucking medal?

I know dozens of Man U "fans" who never go to games and sometimes dont even bother to watch them on the telly, yet they are the ones who are always the most vocal with the "glory glory Man Utd" shite. Your club is rotten.

Most hated clubs and supporters for me goes something like this:

Kiddy Fiddlers FC

The Mutton Molestors

Man Ure

Hope we arrange something for their visit go Glasgow :crabflute:

Unlike the last time we came? We bossed Glasgow all over. Don't dirty our name by associating us with the hooped shirted fuckwits either, most United fans despise them, we see them as the scousers of Scotland.

What is the problem with United fans coming from everywhere? I have Bears who are mates and very few are from Glasgow

post-55266-128446392611_thumb.jpg

Take a look back in the 70's and 80's when, lets face it, United weren't exactly at their prime, one of the things they were respected for (and yes I did use the word respected) was their support. Supporters clubs would turn up week after week from Torbay in the south to Carlisle in the north, and lots of points in between. The away following was as good as it got. You can put it down to what happened at Munich if you want but whatever it was, the fact is the support wasn't simply from Manchester. Wind forward to the 90's when football began (according to Sky) - more and more it was seen as a clever dig at United and their fans to comment about the M1 on a match day, the Surrey accent, the daytrippers, the glory hunters (it was easy to avoid that label in the 80's as there wasn't much glory to hunt for) - it even became a fanzine thing at United - gone were the days when euro aways were full of flags from various parts of the UK - hardly happens now, not the done thing according to the fashion police running the magazines.

So, all this lot that used to come in the 70's - do they still ? Certainly do. The coaches still turn up. Some of my best mates at United come from Nottingham, Barnet, Harrogate, Chester, Birmingham.

Me - do I come from Manchester, no I don't (prepares to be fired at from all points) My dad went to United in the 50's, my mum had a season ticket until she died in 2004 ... do I sit there thinking I'm any less of a fan, do I shite ... served my time watching some god awful football, the last thing I'm going to do is bother about some kid spouting that I'm a glory hunting out of towner.

Hope you enjoy the game. The ticketing arrangements would drive me mad so I hope that goes without too much hassle.

well explained Andy.

Not really much difference from supporting The Rangers I suppose as we come from all over the UK as well although we may have a greater Glasgow fanbase as opposed to your Manchester one(?)

Not one of the kids on here BTW...more in the mature group(50ish lol) so understand where u are coming from....

got to try the windups of course (tu)

enjoy the game mate :beer1:

I read your post from before and I really couldn't give a shit how many games you go to or how far you travel. Would you like a fucking medal?

I know dozens of Man U "fans" who never go to games and sometimes dont even bother to watch them on the telly, yet they are the ones who are always the most vocal with the "glory glory Man Utd" shite. Your club is rotten.

Medal ... now there's a thing. Yes please, in a nice box as well thanks. Very generous on here.

well explained Andy.

Not really much difference from supporting The Rangers I suppose as we come from all over the UK as well although we may have a greater Glasgow fanbase as opposed to your Manchester one(?)

Not one of the kids on here BTW...more in the mature group(50ish lol) so understand where u are coming from....

got to try the windups of course (tu)

enjoy the game mate :beer1:

Cheers - I take it you aren't at the game ?

Whatever happened to winding up your opposition ?

Too many on here jumping on the offended bus using the hypocritical ticket.

It appears we are allowed to decsribe them as a team with a shit support, or a support who don't come from with 20 miles of the stadium (gotta laugh at that one, this site was started by a Canadian after all !!!) yet when the slagging comes in the other direction ... "how dare they ... well i never ... wtf do they know etc etc "

Get with the banter folks, personally i hope we hump the barstewards (although i doubt it will happen, the cream always rises to the top) .. to quote Kevin Keegan "I would LOVE it if we beat them !!"

Wayne Rooneys wifes a slapper she likes it up the rear and when shes shagging Rooney she thinks of Davie Weir crabflute.gif

Like that Ace?

Exactly like that laugh.gif

Now when the abise comes back the way, just laugh it off and accept is an "banter"

Who gives a fuck what they say ... give 'em it back.

See to be honest, this whole thing about slagging Man Utd fans for having supporters from all over the country, and the world. Isn't that something that we pride ourselves on aswell?

The fact that we have buses coming from Belfast, Aberdeen, Inverness, Dundee, Ayrshire, Edinburgh, and even further afield every week to Ibrox. So let's not get on their backs for that. I'd compare us to Man Utd up here. The successful club that every other club hates, yet wants to be.

Other than that, fuck them. Scumbags.

Being massive underdogs plays to our favour. Read that post my McGeady10.. wtf? Mentions McGregor is a rapist? I suppose that's their level. Disgusting.

Definitely need a result down there. 2-1 Rangers. Miller with both. Set up by the 'average' Steven Davis. lol